KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » MID HERALD CLASHHH!!1!1 leo v cadence

MID HERALD CLASHHH!!1!1 leo v cadence
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

MID HERALD CLASHHH!!1!1 leo v cadence

just waiting for my opponent to tell me it's ok to post our openings. he has godzilla. me? i have...... shifty

(if you know, no telling til posts are up! mad )

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 07:44 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

I'm ready for this. Do I need to post first?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 08:16 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote:

CadenceV2 wrote on Sep 14th, 2014 08:06 PM:
Alright, Godzilla. You know the character, I know the character, and this match is a result of myself wanting to prove he deserves to be in Meta Tier category as Composite GZ. I felt you made GZ look a little more like this guy.

(please log in to view the image)

When in truth he is far more like this.

(please log in to view the image)

Oh yeah. So with that said I will state the obvious points why GZ should win about any match vs most Mid Tier foes. Before I start I want to clarify for the ease of debate that this Godzilla will be Final Wars in body, height, and weight. This should help the ease of the debate, and since Final Wars is like composite Godzilla anyway, it works.

Point Number 1: Durability. This is the core of any debate vs GZ. He is just so hard to put down, and the composite feats are even more insane. With raw toughness and a great healing factor, GZ is like the Wolverine wearing Iron Man armor.

Point Number 2: Range fire power. GZ range attack are more than enough to kill most low heralds with a blast honestly. More on this later.

Point Number 3: Martial Arts. Oh yeah, GZ is quite knowledgeable hand to hand fighter as per Showa movies and some comics.

Point Number 4: strength. While not the best in categories, the fact is he is an easy 200,000 toner in overall strength. More than someone like Thing, Abomination, Wendigo, or hell even Juggernaut by feats can say. Add in Marvel Godzilla feats, and he is just about even with Savage Hulk and classic Thor in strength.

Point Number 5: Various special abilities that will make your head spin. Depending on the fight here will depend which campy special abilities I will pull out for GZ, but after 60+ years, he has some crazy abilities every now and then lol.
The biggest down size to any argument is his size. The other character will run circles around him and yadda yadda yadda. Sure GZ is no quicksilver, but he is not slow either. Easily reacting to Super Sonic jets, as well Monsters that can and do fly at Hypersonic Speeds, like Rodan. So let’s get that out of the way. Also it is hard to dodge a foot the size of a barn unlike a kick from a normal size person.

Really nothing else to touch on but the initial strategy. GZ will open this match like he does with anything else. He will charge up his heat beam of pure radiation, and blast away. Depending on your character I wonder if they can dodge or survive a hit from it. I will wait and see.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 12:22 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

COLOSSAL MID-HERALD MEGA BATTLEZONE!!!1!1

k, so, details:

prep--none

location--generic dbz-style mountain range

foemen--omega cable VS gojira

FIGHT!

smile

now, i'm pretty familiar with the big lizard, and it's been my contention that while gojira is a massively powerful tank, he shouldn't be in this tier for the most part because he lacks the versatility to deal with truly powerful and versatile characters. my opponent disagrees. time to find out. smile

i think most are familiar with cable, so i'm going to show just a couple of scans to demonstrate the level of power cable was operating at for the purposes of this match.

firstly, TELEKINESIS: just how powerful was his tk? here he is forging providence:

https://i.imgur.com/f4Dc2Wc.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Fvp7d2f.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/TP9OI8e.jpg

he of course went on to hold providence suspended in the air for several DAYS, with only his TK while SIMULTANEOUSLY accomplishing the majority of his other omega cable feats--including famously battling the SILVER SURFER. in case someone has missed it: tk assembling and then holding aloft an entire ISLAND>>>>godzilla. keep that thought in mind for a short time, it will be important later. smile

here cable effortlessly detonates then funnels the energy of nearly 250 MISSILES out of the earth's atmosphere:

https://i.imgur.com/MD2B57F.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/SEjWZgy.jpg

again, WHILE he's upholding providence. his tk is ridiculous.

how finely can he control it?

https://i.imgur.com/SBA8rHv.jpg

he can literally TRANSMUTE via his tk.

here he shows maybe even greater atomic control:

https://i.imgur.com/szA5rVW.jpg

his tk is god-like on both the macro and micro levels. and it's destructive power?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...treetsamur4.jpg

not many capable of that, even in the herald tier....i have many others, but that should do for now.

onto,TELEPATHY: cable was undoubtedly the most powerful telepath on earth. here rachel speaks to a young nate about the extent of his powers should they reach their potential:

http://i.imgur.com/ewjLD59.jpg

and we know that he DID develop GLOBAL tp:

https://i.imgur.com/ybWkeoD.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cV5Mbrx.jpg

his tp also allows him to become invisible at will:

https://i.imgur.com/1UjG213.jpg

this could be considered tp and tk i guess. note the accomplishments:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img.../soothepain.jpg

(1) soothes the pain of every single person on earth dying of a disease, (2) tampering with the blood of every AIDS victim in africa to name just a couple.

and lastly, we hear the term all the time, but.....what does it ACTUALLY look like when someone is "mindraped?" well, it looks like this:

https://i.imgur.com/OgcqG3o.jpg

one more last scan, showing his ability to create illusions:

https://i.imgur.com/3tinsd3.jpg

he also has a crazy healing factor, courtesy of deadpool AND is an immensely skilled tactician. neither will really come into play here. so, proof of power dealt with (lots more if needed), let's get to the battle.

BATTLE

upon reaching the battle field, the first thing cable does is turn invisible. godzilla has no notable tp resistance feats and has no chance of detecting me. in godzilla's world, telepaths DO exist, but the extent of their powers is enormously limited. once i'm invisible this ends very quickly.

cable takes to the air and flies several hundred meters away and several hundred meters up. now, remember when i said that upholding an entire island for days and days>>>>>>lifting godzilla? while godzilla tries to find me, i use my tk and lift him. and i KEEP lifting him. while he is being raised, faster and faster, i also spin the big brute, upside down and all around, being careful of stray breath blasts. when he reaches the upper limits of the atmosphere, i release him to fall and then i just watch what happens. smile

if he survives the fall, doubtful--he's survived some pretty big falls, but falling from near-orbit? i don't think he'd survive it. if he DOES survive the fall, welllllll, i lift him again. heh same thing, just repeat. a second fall from near-orbit WOULD end him. if somehow he is still clinging to life (i check telepathically), while still invisible, i do a quick, cellular level scan to locate his primary brain (if he has 2 in this match i get them both or whichever one i sense IS the primary one) and do THIS to gojira:

https://i.imgur.com/FXnkrjJ.jpg

only instead, i use THIS type of force:

https://i.imgur.com/XwZpEVN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/kc0ByIN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/sGnbVGM.jpg

yes, that was a MOUNTAIN he blew up using tk. no expression oh, and he showed the ability to teleport, if anyone missed it.

and that is all. godzilla has no feats to show he could possibly regenerate from having his brain(s) LITERALLY disintegrated. in fact, quite the opposite as he needed an amp from rodan to regenerate a far lesser amount of damage to his second brain. the force of my attack would destroy not only his brain(s) but would likely destroy most of, if not ALL of his body as well. even orga couldn't recover from THAT level of damage. if my opponent goes on to suggest he could survive this, or somehow counters, i have more. soooooo much more that i can do. lol but it shouldn't be necessary.

it really doesn't get any simpler than that. i love the big lug but godzilla simply lacks the versatility to compete at this level and he dies in the first couple minutes of this match, never once seeing who killed him.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 12:23 AM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Yeah I suppose I conceded. While I can debate GZ vs beings like He Man, Hulk, Omni Man, Darkness, or even Sinestro, I think Omega Cable is not even a debate. smile

He should be high herald base on his feats and being equal to X-man who in turn is stated on par with Franklin Richards or a Celestial laughing

So GZ stands no chance here. TP I'm not sold on, but invisibility with transmutation is a no brainer.

So conceded ing this match. Seriously though X-man, Omega Cable, and Franklin Richards are all high herald and near tran tier IMO.smile

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 01:58 AM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Also to be fair Omega Cable would crush Hulk,Terrax, non Void Sentry, and half the other people in Mid Herald level, but those character are still listed as Mid Herald. This does not prove anything of GZ place since this cable would crush many other in the mid herald tier wink

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 02:09 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well that was fast.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 02:30 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Also to be fair Omega Cable would crush Hulk,Terrax, non Void Sentry, and half the other people in Mid Herald level, but those character are still listed as Mid Herald. This does not prove anything of GZ place since this cable would crush many other in the mid herald tier wink

Every mid herald would crush Hulk.

Terrax is low herald.

Sentry is high herald.

No idea why you're taking Godzilla into a mid-herald match though stick out tongue

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 02:54 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Originally posted by krisblaze
Every mid herald would crush Hulk.

Terrax is low herald.

Sentry is high herald.

No idea why you're taking Godzilla into a mid-herald match though stick out tongue

I think non void sentry is mid herald, as well Terrax. I know. Hulk is listed as Mid Herald on the tier system even though I always thought he was low herald myself.

I also laugh so hard that Flash, Rachel Phoneix, Nate Grey are all listed a mid herald when they can beat half the listed High Heralds.

I think the KMC Tier is not that accurate at the herald levels. But then I also feel unless you know he character well, anyone can argue so and so being in a certain tier. Anyway wherever Hulk is labeled is where GZ is at IMO.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 08:38 AM
krisblaze

I think non void sentry is mid herald, as well Terrax. I know. Hulk is listed as Mid Herald on the tier system even though I always thought he was low herald myself.

I also laugh so hard that Flash, Rachel Phoneix, Nate Grey are all listed a mid herald when they can beat half the listed High Heralds.

I think the KMC Tier is not that accurate at the herald levels. But then I also feel unless you know he character well, anyone can argue so and so being in a certain tier. Anyway wherever Hulk is labeled is where GZ is at IMO.

The list is not a VS list, it's one of general/overall power;

"This is a GENERAL power listing. We don't care how fast, how versatile or how strong your favourite character is; it's an averaging out of power."

I explained this to you before, but there's hardly a noticable gap between mid and high. The only difference between that most high heralds have feats that dip into the trans+ category at times. That's why you see a lot of 'main characters' there.

Those + Quasar.

The Hulk's just there due to 7 years worth and bitching and moaning, not because he earned the spot stick out tongue

It doesn't matter what you or I think though, for the purpose of titling Battlezone threads the list seems to be absolute.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 08:49 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Meh nothing is absolute if it's inaccurate. Based on powers mean little when it's wrong. Superman is high herald, but Nate grey who can do so much more with his power is mid? It's pretty much in need of a tweaking.

Otherwise it is pointless to hold title matches for tiers if a single mid tier can beat 99% of the other mid tiers. Then that's just a problem. Hardly a flawless system to take seriously. smile

Anyway I really did not want a title match for anything above low meta unless it is Spawn. Just like a normal match to showcase why GZ can beat people like Hulk or Sinestro if argued right.

Last edited by CadenceV2 on Sep 15th, 2014 at 09:06 AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 09:04 AM
krisblaze

Inaccurate? It's a matter of opinion.

But it is absolute because for a mid meta match, you would not be allowed high or low metas, regardless of your opinion. Ergo, the list is absolute when it comes to bracketing for battlezones.

It doesn't speak to whether or not it's 'pointless' to hold a title match, you ****ing boop. And that's pretty respectless coming here and claiming that it is. Rose Tattoo is a street and could kill any character on any tier list, this somehow makes any title-match pointless?

People like Hulk or Sinestro? They have absolutely nothing in common.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 09:14 AM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Inaccurate? It's a matter of opinion.

But it is absolute because for a mid meta match, you would not be allowed high or low metas, regardless of your opinion. Ergo, the list is absolute when it comes to bracketing for battlezones.

It doesn't speak to whether or not it's 'pointless' to hold a title match, you ****ing boop. And that's pretty respectless coming here and claiming that it is. Rose Tattoo is a street and could kill any character on any tier list, this somehow makes any title-match pointless?

People like Hulk or Sinestro? They have absolutely nothing in common.

I suppose my views on it may feel insulting, I apologize I'm not trying to insult. I wanted a fun match of GZ vs a powerful character to prove why GZ deserves to beat the likes of Hulk or Sinestro which is how this debate started to begin with. Digi made a comment of GZ could not beat He Man in a title match so GZ would lose. I stated GZ was not debated well in that match. Leo said we should battle and he picked a tailored being vs GZ rather than a character more like Hulk or Sinestro who I said GZ had a shot against.

I'm not here to win matches, just prove why GZ can hang with mid and some high tiers. So don't get offended on my views of the inaccurate tiers wink

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 09:22 AM
krisblaze

I suppose my views on it may feel insulting, I apologize I'm not trying to insult. I wanted a fun match of GZ vs a powerful character to prove why GZ deserves to beat the likes of Hulk or Sinestro which is how this debate started to begin with. Digi made a comment of GZ could not beat He Man in a title match so GZ would lose. I stated GZ was not debated well in that match. Leo said we should battle and he picked a tailored being vs GZ rather than a character more like Hulk or Sinestro who I said GZ had a shot against.

I'm not here to win matches, just prove why GZ can hang with mid and some high tiers. So don't get offended on my views of the inaccurate tiers wink

Some characters do very well against others. If nothing else, let that be illustrated by the fact that Godzilla has no chance against Cable (or anyone in mid-herald). Certain characters are tailored to beat others.

This list, is not about who can beat who, but it's about overall power. Especially in the lower levels, where a gun and a bullet is realistically enough to kill most characters. You might think it's dumb, but that's because you're forcing a point of view onto the tier list, a point of view it wasn't made for.

Seriously. Pick a Marvel character from mid/high herald list and I'll fight Godzilla in a few days with them.

Sorry for taking offense, but you were literally saying that with this Tier-list, all title matches are shit/pointless.

Thanks Estacado

Last edited by krisblaze on Sep 15th, 2014 at 09:31 AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 09:28 AM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Maybe I miss the way it's done on Comicvine which I am used to. Pick two characters that as agreed on would make a good match, and fight. I dislike the blind tier title matches after doing a few. smile so it really just my perspective on it.

I will take you up on that. Hulk is on that mid tier list. Composite GZ vs Hulk.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 09:58 AM
krisblaze

Maybe I miss the way it's done on Comicvine which I am used to. Pick two characters that as agreed on would make a good match, and fight. I dislike the blind tier title matches after doing a few. smile so it really just my perspective on it.

I will take you up on that. Hulk is on that mid tier list. Composite GZ vs Hulk.

I don't understand the specifics of your fight here, but you almost always know your opposition on KMC. If that's what you wanted ,why not request it?

I have to rep the character I stated 2 posts ago that I did not feel was a mid herald? Okay then smile

Post limit?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 10:00 AM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

I don't understand the specifics of your fight here, but you almost always know your opposition on KMC. If that's what you wanted ,why not request it?

I have to rep the character I stated 2 posts ago that I did not feel was a mid herald? Okay then smile

Post limit?

I only really ask for Hulk cause that's how his match started. So really if GZ can be mid tier or low herald is not my goal. Just wanted to show why I think GZ can beat Hulk smile

4 post limit with opener? I'm good with that, if you want more posts that's fine to.

Thanks for the match. I'm mostly in it for the fun smile

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 10:07 AM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

I'm going to work now, if you want to PM me, I waned to use Composite GZ with Final Wars body. Hit ya up later when I get back.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 10:09 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

well.....sorry about that. but yeah, one of kmc's best debaters, smurph, already lost a title match using cable, though he did beat me with magneto. and surfer did beat cable down, hence the reason he's mid, not high herald. there are other mids who could beat cable as well.

there were literally 4-5 characters in the mid tier that would spitestomp zilla. the only one dimensional character in the tier is hulk. the rest are versatile AND powerful. similar to high heralds but usually without the big wins. but of course the tiers aren't perfect.

i almost chose hulk, and if i wasn't working i probably would have. good luck against hulk--imo you're really gonna need it.....

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 11:17 AM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Yeah looking at mid tier on KMC I can see a few stomps. Flash, Cable, Nate, Rachel, Ect. They would murder GZ.

So by KMC levels GZ would be more comfortable in Low Herald.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2014 02:28 PM