KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Separate

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Separate
Started by: tareq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tareq

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Separate

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr have separated

The actor’s rep gave E! News a statement from the couple, who has been together for six years and married for three. The statement says the two had been separated for “the past few months,”

And in late September she attended the premiere of “Romeo & Juliet,” he’s currently starring in the play on Broadway.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2013 08:07 PM
tareq is currently offline Click here to Send tareq a Private Message Find more posts by tareq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CheshireMoon

Shame, very sad to see all the Hollywood couples failing , swept up in a world wind romance but too much pressure I think

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 08:27 AM
CheshireMoon is currently offline Click here to Send CheshireMoon a Private Message Find more posts by CheshireMoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valen007

It's a pity to see a couple of famous people separate. Probably they should have checked things out before the marriage.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 08:22 PM
Valen007 is currently offline Click here to Send Valen007 a Private Message Find more posts by Valen007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julianna

She's become very involved with her new cosmetics company in Australia. So I'm not as surprised as I would have been a couple of years ago. She's got business interest now.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2014 08:06 AM
Julianna is currently offline Click here to Send Julianna a Private Message Find more posts by Julianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wilco

Kerr............... smile cool smokin'

She's from

http://www.visitnsw.com/destination...ea/gunnedah/map

My niece is a cop in Tamworth (Tamworth is near Gunnedah). She's a lesbian copper big grin It's family, that's why I can say that. She's has a 6 pack....I'm f***ing serious, so I don't hassle her laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 10:25 AM
wilco is currently offline Click here to Send wilco a Private Message Find more posts by wilco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 1st, 2014 06:58 PM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bella 101

It was sad when this happened and l do know it is a old thread I remember them showing off the engagement and the marriage plus baby which came along l heard for a little while that Miranda was going out with multi millionaire James Packer not sure if they are still together But when you marry a actor they are half of the time working away from home so yes it would be hard to keep a marriage alive

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 12:17 PM
Bella 101 is currently offline Click here to Send Bella 101 a Private Message Find more posts by Bella 101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

TMZ said the Bieber got a piece of Kerr, and was nearly attacked by Bloom. I wonder how much of that is true?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 02:39 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

WHO.
BLOODY.
CARES?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 04:53 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wasn't he with kate bosworth?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 05:18 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote