KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Justice league movie superman vs currect comics superman

Justice league movie superman vs currect comics superman
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

Justice league movie superman vs currect comics superman

just saw the movie, damn superman is powerful indeed. wont put spoilers of course but damn he is powerful. so what do you think how do they compete?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:13 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Superman is far too strong and fast.

A better match would be Spiderman vs Wonder Woman.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:28 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

No

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:28 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

so in a fight between superman and superman, superman is far too strong and fast? yeah that sure makes sense without explaining which superman exactly

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:40 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

I read that as DCEU Superman vs Spiderman, thus my spiderman comment.

Comic book Superman shitstomps, this is spite.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:53 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Superman would shit stomp here, tbh.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 02:26 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

did you see the feats justice league superman had?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 03:14 PM
Philosophía

fangirl, we know you're butthurt. But at some point, you have to deal with it.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 03:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

WW wasn't there to fight him. Intent and mindset clearly matter.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 03:41 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

philosophia.... i just asked if you saw his feats in the movie. only one here who acts like a triggered psychopath is you. i wonder if your eye starts to twitch when someone tells you good morning Lol

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 03:44 PM
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dareangel
philosophia.... i just asked if you saw his feats in the movie. only one here who acts like a triggered psychopath is you. i wonder if your eye starts to twitch when someone tells you good morning Lol
laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 03:46 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by quanchi112
WW wasn't there to fight him. Intent and mindset clearly matter.

she fought him together with the entire team and he literally overpowered them all together. at first she didnt want to fight him but then she was. only thing is, it wasnt enough

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 03:46 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Dareangel
she fought him together with the entire team and he literally overpowered them all together. at first she didnt want to fight him but then she was. only thing is, it wasnt enough
IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE FILM DO NOT READ ANYTHING FURTHER.

He is stronger than them all. She did fight back but it got physical. She can't beat him physically she'd need to rely on her skill and weaponry. We already see that Batman alone all out beats him with prep. Lucky for Kal they weren't there to throw down.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 03:49 PM
Dareangel

He is stronger than them all. She did fight back but it got physical. She can't beat him physically she'd need to rely on her skill and weaponry. We already see that Batman alone all out beats him with prep. Lucky for Kal they weren't there to throw down.

with prep of course they will own him. they did fight him and threw down with him only thing is, kal was kinda mad Lol. the majority of the team dont really know him and they didnt care enough about him to not want to fight him. with prep sure they would beat him.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 03:58 PM
xJLxKing

It’s prety self explanatory that Batman was focused on getting Batman killed but Superman tried to reason with him
Superman said it, “if I wanted it, you be dead already”

That’s was true.

Batman with prep beat a Superman who was unwilling to fight

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 03:58 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He fights in character and his mother's fate was his motivation. He won't ever have the outcome of a fight tied into the fate of his mother. His morality has always been a tactical weakness. Hell, with Zod he cried out in pain after the guy preciously threatened genocide. The only reason he snapped his neck was because he was about to kill innoncent people if he didn't kill him.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 04:05 PM
xJLxKing

He fights in character and his mother's fate was his motivation. He won't ever have the outcome of a fight tied into the fate of his mother. His morality has always been a tactical weakness. Hell, with Zod he cried out in pain after the guy preciously threatened genocide. The only reason he snapped his neck was because he was about to kill innoncent people if he didn't kill him.
I get that. I’m saying, the prep that Batman had was nothing bad Superman actually went into the fight with the intent to end it. Rather it was trying to show his superiority and then reasoning with him.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 04:09 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by xJLxKing
I get that. I’m saying, the prep that Batman had was nothing bad Superman actually went into the fight with the intent to end it. Rather it was trying to show his superiority and then reasoning with him.
That is who Superman as a character is and always will be so he won't ever be this merciless kill you before you react type character. The outcome makes sense due to Superman's morality and Batman's tactical ruthlessness.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 07:00 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Quan, you are so close to getting banned it stopped being funny days ago.

Moving anyway.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 04:17 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote