KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » the new deltora quest movie

the new deltora quest movie
Started by: cashman99

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cashman99

the new deltora quest movie

ok i am here to talk about my new movie deltora quest

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:27 PM
cashman99 is currently offline Click here to Send cashman99 a Private Message Find more posts by cashman99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
flee the evil 1
within

ok, so here are some questions:

1. what is the movies budget?
2. who's in it?
3. where's it being shot?
4. which of the DQ books does it cover?
5. when does principal photography start?
6. u got any photos/screen-tests we can see?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 10:00 AM
flee the evil 1 is currently offline Click here to Send flee the evil 1 a Private Message Find more posts by flee the evil 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cashman99

1. that is undecided because we haven't totaled the cost of the actors and crew

2. there has been no casting yet

3. many places because we need castles and caves and seashores

4. the first 3 it its a hit we will make the sequel

5. not set date i am putting the final touches to the script

6.no

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 01:43 PM
cashman99 is currently offline Click here to Send cashman99 a Private Message Find more posts by cashman99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
flee the evil 1
within

coolies

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 11:12 AM
flee the evil 1 is currently offline Click here to Send flee the evil 1 a Private Message Find more posts by flee the evil 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cashman99

doctor this is a dangerous movie with the sword fights

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 02:02 PM
cashman99

we need a very good animation team
for all the beats and ak baba

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 02:03 PM
cashman99

there is a change of plans the first4 movies are going to be in the first movie so i am re writing the end

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 01:58 PM
Yatta_Girl

Are you letting anybody be involved?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 12:16 PM
Yatta_Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Yatta_Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Yatta_Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cashman99

there has been a problem my computer crashed while i was working i lost 3 chapters of work and y? does everyone think its so funny rolling on floor laughing well all of my cast is in a pile now so it will be hard to draft anyone from it without pissing of my freinds

i think i will send it to another director

should i?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 12:39 PM
cashman99

help

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 12:39 PM
Onlyifits_PG-13
From Russia with love!

Okay are you all like kids, and do you have pro. movie production ekwipment. Cause if you don't then.......................Good luck with that (Deltora movie) i'm goin' to the thread that actualy is thinkin' about sendin an E-mail to the Author! and domt bother replyin' back!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:12 PM
Onlyifits_PG-13 is currently offline Click here to Send Onlyifits_PG-13 a Private Message Find more posts by Onlyifits_PG-13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure
Your socks taste good...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Onlyifits_PG-13
Okay are you all like kids, and do you have pro. movie production ekwipment. Cause if you don't then.......................Good luck with that (Deltora movie) i'm goin' to the thread that actualy is thinkin' about sendin an E-mail to the Author! and domt bother replyin' back!
he/she didnt have to be so mean

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 01:24 AM
Azure is currently offline Click here to Send Azure a Private Message Find more posts by Azure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curtmister

no offence cash man but your chatting a load of bollocks

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 10:40 AM
curtmister is currently offline Click here to Send curtmister a Private Message Find more posts by curtmister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curtmister

if you were wrting a script you wouldn't tell us would you fool

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 10:40 AM
curtmister is currently offline Click here to Send curtmister a Private Message Find more posts by curtmister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curtmister

plus you aint got rights to put the movie out

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 10:41 AM
curtmister

tell me where are you gonna get the money to make these big budget films you aint peter jackson

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 10:46 AM
curtmister

who would be the cast

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 10:55 AM
curtmister

ahh man tales of deltora dont come out till may 2006 in the uk

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 06:40 PM
Lief_Barda_00

Hmm where to begin first of all if you do make the movie which i seariously doubt you dojnt have the authors writes dont have the computer animation skills to do it definatley not enough money and alot of other things

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 12:16 AM
Lief_Barda_00 is currently offline Click here to Send Lief_Barda_00 a Private Message Find more posts by Lief_Barda_00 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curtmister

that u u know what im talking about

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 10:30 AM