KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos VERSUS The MAESTRO:SLUGFEST

Who Reigns Supreme
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thanos Reigns Supreme 4 66.67%
The MAESTRO Reigns Supreme 2 33.33%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Thanos VERSUS The MAESTRO:SLUGFEST
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Thanos VERSUS The MAESTRO:SLUGFEST

Thanos

(please log in to view the image)

VERSUS

The MAESTRO

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 10:20 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I think Maestro would be a little too grimy and 'real' for Thanos in a slugfest.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 10:25 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I think Maestro would be a little too grimy and 'real' for Thanos in a slugfest.
haha, nice troll.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 11:50 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Maestro kills him tbh.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 02:04 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Jesus...What's with the John Wayne Gacy Thanos?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 02:06 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by carver9
Maestro kills him tbh.
absolute rubbish, I challenge you for once to actually prove it and not hide like a coward.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 10:35 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Wasn't Maestro the guy who was physically schooled by Silver Surfer?

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 10:57 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

alt norrin iirc

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 11:57 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Maestros feats?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 01:39 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Beating Ulik, masturbating over the Destroyer armor, having one of the worst physical showings against the Surfer ever.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 01:42 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Maestros feats?

His best feat is beating Banner like a child and snapping his neck.

Which technically is The Maestro beating himself and snapping his own neck!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 01:53 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos, easily.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 03:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Beating Ulik, masturbating over the Destroyer armor, having one of the worst physical showings against the Surfer ever.

He treated Ulik like fodder. Treated Genis like fodder. Treated Merge Hulk like fodder. He honestly doesn't have any challenges and he's obviously above Herald tier and this is based completely off of his physical power.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 04:37 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Then why would he want the Destroyer so bad? Genis scans please? And when I ask for scans, I am in no way implying I do not believe it, I simply have nit seen it. He did treat Ulik like fodder, I will give you that. It's just if he had no challe ges then why look for armor?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 05:10 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Wasn't Maestro the guy who was physically schooled by Silver Surfer?

Surfer pretty much no-sells Maestro's attacks, and sends him flying with a single punch.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 05:35 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Surfer pretty much no-sells Maestro's attacks, and sends him flying with a single punch.

That isn't the 616 Silver Surfer.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 05:41 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Then why would he want the Destroyer so bad? Genis scans please? And when I ask for scans, I am in no way implying I do not believe it, I simply have nit seen it. He did treat Ulik like fodder, I will give you that. It's just if he had no challe ges then why look for armor?

He wanted the Destroyer armor because it is more powerful than him and Thanos. Hell, Doom who had the powers of the Beyonders in him hid the Destroyer because of the potential it possessed. They basically thought it had the power to stop God Doom. I'll get those scans for you with genis.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 05:57 PM
carver9

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

Nope. That same Surfer treated Hercules and Namor like fodder. Beastly character.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 05:58 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

No, but it's not out of the realm of possibility for 616 Surfer to accomplish more or less the same. I realize power levels have fluctuated over the years, but Surfer did no-sell Hulk's attacks at least once in the past, reluctantly beat the crap out of a determined Beta Ray Bill, and bested Hulk in Planet Hulk before his obedience disc broke and he refused to fight.

Thanos has typically been portrayed a league above the same Surfer in both strength and durability. I think it would be a good fight, but Thanos would control the fight from the start.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 06:01 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
No, but it's not out of the realm of possibility for 616 Surfer to accomplish more or less the same. I realize power levels have fluctuated over the years, but Surfer did no-sell Hulk's attacks at least once in the past, reluctantly beat the crap out of a determined Beta Ray Bill, and bested Hulk in Planet Hulk before his obedience disc broke and he refused to fight.

Thanos has typically been portrayed a league above the same Surfer in both strength and durability. I think it would be a good fight, but Thanos would control the fight from the start.

You can't pass an alternative Surfer for what will happen for real. Hulk has no sold Surfer as well who was teamed with Namor. In planet Hulk, both were weakened and Surfer was knocked out by Hulk during the end of it.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2017 06:07 PM