KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Loki Respect Thread

Loki Respect Thread
Started by: Martian_mind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Respect Loki the real sorcerer supreme

This has been a long time coming.

(Digi i will add to this.....once i work out the mechanics of a scanner)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 09:55 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 10:52 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Tongue Loki Respect Thread

Loki, The God of Mischief evil face

(please log in to view the image)

Wiki Info - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loki_

Bio:
While Loki is considered an Asgardian, he is actually the son of Laufey, the former king of the frost giants. Odin led the Asgardians into battle against the frost giants and slew Laufey. Loki was found as a baby, hidden away in Laufey's castle. Odin took the infant Loki back to Asgard and raised him as his own son, along with his real son Thor. Loki was not a great warrior, or very brave, and so he was never truly accepted by the other Asgardians, while Thor was loved by all. In response to this treatment, Loki began to play pranks on Thor and others and soon became known as the god of mischief. However, as they grew older, Loki's hatred of Thor grew stronger and his pranks grew more and more cruel and dangerous. Eventually, Loki became known as the god of evil, and became an outcast from Asgard when he attempted to usurp control from Odin.

Powers:
Loki is the son of frost giants and so is endowed with super-strength and stamina and is much more resistant to injury than a mortal being. He is extremely long-lived and immune to all Earthly diseases. He also possesses a great intellect, though he is often blinded by greed, jealousy, or hatred and overlooks some small detail. He also has the inborn powers of persuasion, astral projection, and inter-dimensional teleportation. Loki is perhaps the most powerful sorcerer among the gods, making him extremely dangerous. He has been known to create force fields, energy blasts, enhance his own strength and invulnerability, imbue others with powers, fly at high speeds, and various other effects.

Scans, Feats, Battles will be posted..

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 06:34 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 06:41 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 06:49 PM
Evolve
KMC Herald

Loki vs Surtur (He doesn't defeat Surtur, but stalls him enough, which is still a good showing.)

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 06:54 PM
Evolve
KMC Herald

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 07:05 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

eek!

You just made my day.

RESPEK!

{edit}

...hmm. MM made one too. I'll merge them.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 09:18 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
eek!

You just made my day.

RESPEK!

{edit}

...hmm. MM made one too. I'll merge them.
I was going to make a Loki respect thread too...

I guess I'll just add to this one... later.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 09:29 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 10:37 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Loki turns Thor into a frog:

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 06:24 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Loki is underrated

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 08:10 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Loki is underrated
yeah

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 08:41 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Loki has an amazing healing factor.
Here, he gets his head cut off by Balder, he stands the whole time, goes, and picks up his head, and puts it back on his neck.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 03:28 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Here Loki takes control of a missile whilst chained up in another dimension,then he creates an illusion to distract Thor so his Hammer comes back and conks aThor on the head,turning him evil,heh,and they say Doom is the master of prep laughing out loud

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/...mscomics026.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/...mscomics027.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/...mscomics028.jpg

Now Loki displays his amazing mystical mastery,by doubling the Cobra's and Mister Hydes powers using charms and spells he says only he knows.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/...mscomics029.jpg

Now we see Loki having a pissing contest with the evil Thor,feats show Loki animating the great sphinx,turning a whale into a sea serpent,bringing a building to life and ressurrecting a dinosaur.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/...mscomics030.jpg

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 08:53 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

This thread needs more feats.

Sig by Inhuman

Last edited by Bad Ash231 on Jun 19th, 2007 at 09:29 AM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 09:21 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

So much for those villains...

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 11:01 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Loki transforms and takes on a majorly amped Dormammu:

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...sdormammu-1.jpg

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 03:38 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Loki transforms and takes on a majorly amped Dormammu:

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...sdormammu-1.jpg

Is Dormammu wielding a flashlight?

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 09:59 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Is Dormammu wielding a flashlight?

It's the "Evil Eye", an artifact he tricked Doctor Strange into making for him. It was powerful enough to merge his dimension with the main 616 reality.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 10:18 PM