KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » Seth Gecko (From Dusk Till Dawn)

Seth Gecko (From Dusk Till Dawn)
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Seth Gecko (From Dusk Till Dawn)

(please log in to view the image)
George Clooney as Seth Gecko.

From Dusk Till Dawn still rocks, even to this day.

George Clooney rocked this role, dropping so many F-bombs that would make even the reigning F-bomb King Samuel L. Jackson weep tears of joy.

Seth Gecko is a bank robber who manages to escape jail with the help of his little brother Richie Gecko (Quentin Tarantino), but not before jacking another bank and killing several Texas Rangers in their wake.

The brothers decide to head on down to Mexico. Using a dissilusioned preacher (Harvey Keitel) and his two children (Juliette Lewis and Ernest Liu) as hostages, the brothers make it through the border, where their contact will meet up with them at a raunchy stripper joint called the Titty Twister.

There's just one...small problem.

The Titty Twister is home to a shitload of vampires, led by Satanico Pandamoneium (Salma Hayek, in her first role as the bad girl). So now, it's a battle for survival.

Damn. Now I gotta see if I can find the DVD.

Aside from having an awesome tattoo, Seth delivers the best line in the movie: "I may be a bastard, but I'm not a f**king bastard."

Seth Gecko rules.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 07:52 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

'Well your best, better get a whole lot better otherwise your gonna feel a whole lot f*ucking worst!'

Seth was cool

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 09:13 PM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kate: Seth, should I save the last bullets for us?

Seth: No, use 'em on the next two ****s that try to bite you!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 09:22 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Respect to Seth: Patron saint of the "double kneecapping and headbutt".

"So what are you, Jacob? A faithless preacher? Or a mean motherfu*king servant of God?"

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a f*ck how crazy they are!"

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 03:21 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Re: Seth Gecko (From Dusk Till Dawn)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
George Clooney rocked this role, dropping so many F-bombs that would make even the reigning F-bomb King Samuel L. Jackson weep tears of joy.

[/B]

He did indeed. He is the nightmare of TV censors.

He had some cool tattoos though...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 04:20 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

he has mad respect

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 7th, 2011 12:57 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a f*ck how crazy they are!"

That's the best damned line of the movie, it makes me chuckle everytime.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2011 06:32 PM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

stick out tongue Yeah its epic.
A great libe in perfect scene to finish the movie with.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 8th, 2011 12:08 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Seth: (as he and Kate stand their ground against the vampires) How many bullets you have left?

Kate: Not many.

Seth: When you run out, start cold-cocking 'em, make 'em sing for their supper! (slugs a vampire)

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 01:35 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GRIMNIR

his first proper film and STILL his best

clooney was bad ass

Old Post Mar 16th, 2011 03:17 AM
GRIMNIR is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMNIR a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

this flick is dope

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 08:27 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote