KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Asajj Ventress vs. Darth Malgus

Asajj Ventress vs. Darth Malgus
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Asajj Ventress vs. Darth Malgus

*False Emperor Malgus
*Dark Disciple Ventress

Round 1: Lightsabers only

Round 2: All out fight

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 07:29 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I'm inclined to say Malgus in both.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 07:30 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 07:37 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Same. Damn good fight though.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 07:38 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Malgus in both. Round 2 is a roflstomp

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 07:39 PM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I also happen to be inclined to say that Round 2 is not a particularly close fight. The idea that Malgus' substantial growth in power at the end of Deceived is temporary hasn't been proven as far as I've seen, and ultimately wouldn't make sense if it was.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 07:45 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

I also happen to be inclined to say that Round 2 is not a particularly close fight. The idea that Malgus' substantial growth in power at the end of Deceived is temporary hasn't been proven as far as I've seen, and ultimately wouldn't make sense if it was.
I agree

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 07:47 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 08:11 PM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Agreed. That fight would legit be abusive.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 08:12 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Yeah, Malgus in both.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 08:56 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Well while I do believe Ventress is the superior duelist Malgus is approaching her in skill and has a form advantage over her along with a force advantage and physical strength and durability advantage. I'd go Malgus both rounds.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 09:29 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote