KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Marvel Studios Phase 3 announcements

Marvel Studios Phase 3 announcements
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roughrider
Thunderer

Marvel Studios Phase 3 announcements

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...-america-744455

Snafu in the article though. It claims both Thor: Ragnarok and Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 come out the same day - July 28, 2017. Has to be a mistake.

So...Captain America: The Serpent Society? Somehow the Civil War angle will come into play here? huh

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 06:45 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

That's not the real title. It's Captain America: Civil War. Can't wait for an Inhumans movie. Could care less about Captain Marvel. Not interested in most of Marvel's female heroes other than Storm.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 06:58 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Inhumans eh? Nice! Also really looking forward to Ragnorak despite TDW being subpar. I assume its going to be based of Siminson's Sutur arc which was great.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 07:01 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Whatever else, Marvel Studios seems to have decided Hulk works best in a team dynamic, and not in a solo feature. I go either way with this; if they wanted to try again, fine. I'm just excited for more Thor, Captain America and Dr. Strange solo films.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 08:03 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

It's pretty expensive to do a Hulk film, right? Kinda disappointing, because I'm a huge Hulk fan (Or I was when I was younger, still am in a way). IH was one of my favorite Marvel movies and I hope they give him a try again. I'm sure it will do a lot better now, then it did before.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 08:08 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

They copied DC by unveiling such a big slate.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 08:15 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Hulk as a fugitive pursued by the military doesn't seem to work for the mass audience, for some reason. At least not for something ongoing beyond one film. He's the hero yet also a force to be wary about anti-hero, monster, hero...perhaps putting him in a stable situation like the days with the Pantheon, or working directly under SHIELD as he has been the past couple of years would be better.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 08:15 PM
Darth Thor

Disappointed about Hulk.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 08:18 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Hulk before Captain Marvel imo.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 08:23 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Won't happen now.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 08:30 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Maybe marvel is holding back some announcements like DC is doing with the Superman Batman solo films.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 08:38 PM
Senor Cage

If that's true, then both WB and Disney are playing chess with one another in these whole announcement things. big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 08:44 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I am looking forward to all of these films.. I can;t fracking wait...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Disappointed about Hulk.

I'm not because they obviously could have some sort of plan for Hulk in 2020 or 2021, etc

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 08:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

I'm not because they obviously could have some sort of plan for Hulk in 2020 or 2021, etc

What the frack is that? Having a sequel 10-15 years after the last one. They trying to pull a Superman Returns on us? Screw Dat.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 09:19 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I am looking forward to all of these films.. I can;t fracking wait...

LOL!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 09:26 PM
Senor Cage

What the frack is that? Having a sequel 10-15 years after the last one. They trying to pull a Superman Returns on us? Screw Dat.

Let's just hope it could be a secret announcement.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 09:28 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jeezus, stop complaining. Hulk is gonna be in lots of other movies.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 09:33 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Hulk fans are justified in their complaints IMO. I'd be doing the same if they werent doing a Cap 3.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 09:44 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

There also won't be a fourth Iron Man move either. But Tony is going to be so busy with the four movies he's appearing in 2015, 2016, 2018 and 2019. but I'm sure nothing he has going on the side would be bigger and more dramatic than what he's about to deal with going forward, post Age Of Ultron.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 09:48 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Firefly218
Jeezus, stop complaining. Hulk is gonna be in lots of other movies.

Take it you're not a Hulk fan.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 11:45 PM