KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Which Director do you think would fit a certain comic book movie?

Which Director do you think would fit a certain comic book movie?
Started by: JayDaDon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruhMan
World Champion

Which Director do you think would fit a certain comic book movie?

Pretty self explanatory. Is there a director you think would do awesome with a certain comic book movie? I think Nicolas Winding Refn(Bronson, Drive) would be an amazing director to do a Punisher movie.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2014 04:49 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Yeah, Darren Aronofsky and Batman. He had an idea, which I wished would come true. Maybe it still can, since he backed off Wolverine.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2014 04:56 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

That's one I was excited for too. That OR wolverine would have been crazy

Old Post Jun 16th, 2014 05:14 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

As much heat as ill get for saying it, I'd like to see Affleck direct a Suicide Squad movie.

I'd also love a Dr. Pym as the scientist supreme movie directed by Wes Anderson.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jun 16th, 2014 05:21 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quentin Tarantino directing/writing the Punisher

Old Post Jun 16th, 2014 06:03 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218

agreed

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 16th, 2014 06:16 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Guillermo Del Toro for any character to do with the supernatural.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2014 06:51 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji
Guillermo Del Toro for any character to do with the supernatural.

thumb up that would be awesome

Old Post Jun 16th, 2014 01:48 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by Firefly218

I...actually dont know if he would be a great fit. Ive seen nearly all his movies and its REALLY hard to pinpoint a comic character his style would fit. Actually I could see a Tarantino directed secret six.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2014 03:14 PM
Senor Cage

If the DC list is true, very sad that Guillermo Del Toro is not doing Justice League Dark. sad Maybe down the line, but I doubt it.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2014 07:14 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Matthew
Level ??? Con-Man

Michael Bay

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 10:10 AM
Dr. Matthew is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Matthew a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Matthew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Imagine the glory of a Scorsese directed Punisher. One of the great impossible happenings that would be just spectacular. I'd like to see his take on the mob side of the punisher's life and his connections to the mob, along with the reason that lead up to the hit on him and his family.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 01:52 PM
Senor Cage

Tarantino and Luke Cage.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 07:10 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Imagine the glory of a Scorsese directed Punisher. One of the great impossible happenings that would be just spectacular. I'd like to see his take on the mob side of the punisher's life and his connections to the mob, along with the reason that lead up to the hit on him and his family.

I've thought about Scorsese in his prime taking on the Punisher; it would be cool. I think an even better choice would be Michael Mann. His best crime films - Thief, Heat, Collateral - he knows how to make films about ruthlessly driven professionals on both sides on the law enforcement/crime line.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 19th, 2014 01:39 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

He would be a great choice too. Also, Imagine a Tarantino directed Heroes for Hire

Old Post Jun 19th, 2014 03:10 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Golgo13
Tarantino and Luke Cage.

I remember him bringing that up at one point

before Pulp Fiction he was interested in doing a movie

http://screenrant.com/quentin-tarantino-luke-cage-film/

i would like to see him tackle a comic book movie, More then a cameo directing part which he did for Sin City.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2014 07:12 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Tarantino would be tricky as he is very much into his own ideas. His movies pretty much all take place in "Tarantinoland"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2014 01:42 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stanley Kubrick Wonder Woman

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 12:49 AM
Insane Titan

Del Torro doing the Sandman

Old Post Jun 21st, 2014 09:09 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Clint Eastwood

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 21st, 2014 07:16 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote