KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Help!!

Help!!
Started by: svnnsmnr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
svnnsmnr

Help!!

Ok, help me find this move before I go insane. This girl is super paranoid about some of the stuff that's going on in her house so she buys a video camera. She puts it on her desk or a night stand and starts sleeping with like a knife under her pillow. At one point in the movie, the video camera is picked up from a person not pictured, like its the persons point of view in the camera, and it makes its way over to her bed and just like films her sleeping for a minute then it sticks it's hand under the pillow and grabs the knife. I don't remember what it exactly did with the knife but that's the main scene I remember and I know she watches it the next day and goes crazy. The whole movie isn't filmed just from that camera, but some parts are. I watched this move when I was super young probably like 6 years old so back in about 2001. It was a very low budget film and wasnt in theatres.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 08:09 AM
svnnsmnr is currently offline Click here to Send svnnsmnr a Private Message Find more posts by svnnsmnr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote