KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Heaviest Deathcore Metal Bands.

Heaviest Deathcore Metal Bands.
Started by: k1Lla441

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sappho
Self-Made

Heaviest Deathcore Metal Bands.

Try to name some of the Heaviest deathcore bands. i know some of us have "different" versions of heavy, but i wanna know what you think.

And remember, i said DEATHCORE, so try to keep it around deathcore, hardcore, and stuff like that.

one of my personal favorites is carnifex(lie to my face) so if you want you should look them up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD7olfFlGEI

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 03:48 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Job For A Cowboy

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 07:56 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fall Out Boy.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 08:25 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

devil driver...hmmm old school atreyu and bleeding through for hardcore

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 03:48 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Six Feet Under

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 03:11 AM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Fall Out Boy.

?

for another id have to say white chapel

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 02:43 PM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

how about bury your dead. white chapel...nice

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 03:46 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Hardcore?

As in punk? Odd you'd include that.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 03:53 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
devil driver...hmmm old school atreyu and bleeding through for hardcore

You did NOT just refer to those groups as "Hard Core".

That is NEARLY as bad as when a certain someone noted that Hollywood Undead was "the best rap EVAAAAR".

I want you to know, I'm at this very moment, straining myself from saying things that would surely land me on the Banned list.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 04:28 AM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not a fan of ignorance either, but really, maybe you ought to stop turning up just to tell people how you're trying hard not to insult them.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 04:49 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, just insult them, you pussy.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 05:09 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I'm not a fan of ignorance either, but really, maybe you ought to stop turning up just to tell people how you're trying hard not to insult them.

-AC

In these cases, there is really no need to insult them. They do a fair enough job themselves. I just enjoy pointing out what a pain it is to restrain myself at times.

Afterall, I'm only human. And as such, have limits. I can only handle so much stupidity, before I begin to feel my own brain-cells dying in protest.

In any event, you'll note that I usually attempt a conversation, before getting to the point of insults.

*Shrug*

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 05:45 AM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Internet insults are fully hectic cuz, keep it up!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 06:03 AM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa

Originally posted by deathbycorn
Internet insults are fully hectic cuz, keep it up!

That made positively no sense. Congrats.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 06:19 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 12:05 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Barbarossa
In these cases, there is really no need to insult them. They do a fair enough job themselves. I just enjoy pointing out what a pain it is to restrain myself at times.

Afterall, I'm only human. And as such, have limits. I can only handle so much stupidity, before I begin to feel my own brain-cells dying in protest.

In any event, you'll note that I usually attempt a conversation, before getting to the point of insults.

*Shrug*

I think you're lying and I think you're exaggerating to make yourself seem like more of a real fan.

On the contrary, a real fan knows there are people like this and doesn't get as intensely angry as you are.

However, why? Why show up in this forum solely to point out how much you're restraining yourself from verbal abuse? Get over it, really. There's no need for it.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 01:06 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I think you're lying and I think you're exaggerating to make yourself seem like more of a real fan.

On the contrary, a real fan knows there are people like this and doesn't get as intensely angry as you are.

However, why? Why show up in this forum solely to point out how much you're restraining yourself from verbal abuse? Get over it, really. There's no need for it.

-AC

I find most of these types to be a personal affront to me, mainly because they reflect so poorly upon many musical variates I enjoy. People like them, is why I am asked why I like "that screamo trash" when wearing a NYHC shirt. Or get insulted for enjoying AoF because it is "emo".

It's not like I am unwilling to point people in the right direction, as I have tried recently in a thread or two. Said people, typically don't care to be pointed in the right direction.

I hold your opinions, and knowledge of music in high regards, but that does not mean you can attempt to start an argument with me, whenever you feel like it. Especially with such slander as "I think you're lying and I think you're exaggerating to make yourself seem like more of a real fan." which, being both devoid of truth, and terribly insulting, is obviously an open attempt to anger me.

In the end, it does not matter. I have nothing to prove to you, and could care less. We are both highly opinionated people, so this is bound to keep happening. As it has been, for quite a while. Such is life, I suppose.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 02:36 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I find most of these types to be a personal affront to me, mainly because they reflect so poorly upon many musical variates I enjoy. People like them, is why I am asked why I like "that screamo trash" when wearing a NYHC shirt. Or get insulted for enjoying AoF because it is "emo".

It's not like I am unwilling to point people in the right direction, as I have tried recently in a thread or two. Said people, typically don't care to be pointed in the right direction.

That's why you still need to learn that giving a shit what people believe about you, the music you like or music in general is simply not worth the level of personal agitation you are putting out there. Especially when it becomes abuse.

It's annoying, yeah, but they're honestly not worth it. I was a big advocate of correcting everyone who incorrectly used the term emo or hardcore, but even then I never used such personal allusions to insults.

You're obviously not secure enough in knowing that you're right that you can just let things slide. You need to be. Nobody's saying you can't correct people, but you're just showing up to be confrontational and condescending. At the very least throw some legitimate points in there.

I hold your opinions, and knowledge of music in high regards, but that does not mean you can attempt to start an argument with me, whenever you feel like it. Especially with such slander as "I think you're lying and I think you're exaggerating to make yourself seem like more of a real fan." which, being both devoid of truth, and terribly insulting, is obviously an open attempt to anger me.

I can start discussions with whoever I feel, whenever I feel, so long as I'm breaking no rules. That's the first thing.

It wasn't an attempt at anything, it was an honest point of view. Whether or not you do it intentionally or not, I don't know, and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

In the end, it does not matter. I have nothing to prove to you, and could care less. We are both highly opinionated people, so this is bound to keep happening. As it has been, for quite a while. Such is life, I suppose.

It won't if you realise the error of your ways, but there you go.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 03:06 PM
Sappho
Self-Made

all of you guys just shut the fvck up and go with the thread.

Desipised icon is a good band, you should look them up on youtube.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 07:17 PM
RedAlertv2

I find most of these types to be a personal affront to me, mainly because they reflect so poorly upon many musical variates I enjoy. People like them, is why I am asked why I like "that screamo trash"
There's no need to take it personally, its a futile path and something I got over a long time ago. Just be content with your own good taste.

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 08:13 PM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote