KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Was Revolutions RACIST?

Was Revolutions RACIST?
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Arrow Was Revolutions RACIST?

Neo died, and Trinity died, so did Zee's friend (white)! Morpheus, Niobe, Link, and Zee were really only the main characters left (not white)... and the kid, but he doesn't count.stick out tongue
Just something I thought about when watching it for a fourth time, I don't mean to cause any problems, it was just something that I noticed. Perhaps something on the Buddhism side?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:20 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Kozzy, go here: doctor

Just messin with ya! wink stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:25 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Was Revolutoions racist?
No. Neo DIDN't die, neither did Harmann. And who gives a damn about the freakin' skin-colour anyways?!?!?!?!?!?

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:26 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
And who gives a damn about the freakin' skin-colour anyways?!?!?!?!?!?

I don't, it's just something interesting that I noticed... OK my friend noticed it and I was just curious to see what everyone else thought... I thought it was a bit off, but hey, can't hurt to post... or at least I think.... plus my friends are dense and that bit of Neo dying rubbed off on me...
SorryembarrasmentDidn't mean anything really big by itsad

Last edited by JKozzy on Nov 18th, 2003 at 01:30 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:28 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The none

GOOD GRIEF! sad

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:30 AM
The none is currently offline Click here to Send The none a Private Message Find more posts by The none Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

JKozzy> Check out the "Ascertain the Fate of the One" thread (should be on this page still). There was some one some time ago who started a thread on ZION being racists, because there were a lot of coloured people there - It didn't end SO well.
So I'm keeping a close eye on this thread.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:30 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BABOON
Call me Snake..

i bet agent smith is racist...that bastard smokin'

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:32 AM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I really didn't mean anything by it, I figure that there would be a reason for the colored people, since I'm sure most of those people have different beliefs, and many believe this world isn't the real "world", that after death there is one, I meant this in a slightly-more mature way, sorry if the thread title was a bit extreme.

JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by BABOON
i bet agent smith is racist...that bastard smokin'

Against the human race!

Angelsolovely
Moja=one

Um just wondering, why U just picked Revolutions, why not the other two , they were all written by the same people, so are U really trying to say... was the writters racist, Hmmm. no I don't think I want to go down that road.

"Fate it seems is not without a sense of irony"--Morpheus
"I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream is gone for me"--Morpheus
"Awakened 2 all possibilites"--Angel

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:33 AM
Angelsolovely is currently offline Click here to Send Angelsolovely a Private Message Find more posts by Angelsolovely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

They're not, most likely. Everything has a reason, has a why, and those Brothers certainly have those. And a lot of powerwink

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:36 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I wasn't a big fan of Reloaded and I haven't seen Revolutions but there is no way that the Matrix could be Racist. If you meant to make a gag in this topic maybe you should change the title. It does bring attention and maybe some ignorant remarks as well. JMHO.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:36 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelsolovely
Moja=one

Do people really use the word "colored" anymore. I don't think that is politicly correct
Angelsolovely love 's all colors.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:38 AM
Angelsolovely is currently offline Click here to Send Angelsolovely a Private Message Find more posts by Angelsolovely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo_dragon

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
Was Revolutoions racist?
No. Neo DIDN't die, neither did Harmann. And who gives a damn about the freakin' skin-colour anyways?!?!?!?!?!?
just to nitpick here, keanu reeves is of mixed asian/polynesian and caucasian ancestry, so is technically not white. but this is a pointless question from smeone who needs to maybe go back and see the movies for what they are, just movies.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:42 AM
neo_dragon is currently offline Click here to Send neo_dragon a Private Message Find more posts by neo_dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelsolovely
Moja=one

He is not asian, he is part hawiian, I saw it on the E! True Hollywood Story the day before yesterday. smile

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:45 AM
neo_dragon

what do you think polynesian means, besides that many hawaiians are also of mixed asian descent, predominantly chinese, japanese, and filipinos, and yes, keanu does have chinese ancestry. FROM KEANUNET.COM:Keanu Charles Reeves was born September 2, 1964 in Beirut, Lebanon, to Samuel Nowlin Reeves (half-Hawaiian, half-Chinese) and Patric Taylor (English).

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:54 AM
neo_dragon is currently offline Click here to Send neo_dragon a Private Message Find more posts by neo_dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Yikes, he's oldstick out tongue

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:55 AM
Angelsolovely
Moja=one

Oops, my bad, his father is chinese/hawiian, his mother is english. big grin

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:55 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

He's like wine: Getting better with age.... (sighs happily).

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:56 AM
furryman
honky

oh, mother... (aparently his accent in BS's Dracula was the 6th worst of all time)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:58 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote