KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » KMC parallel dimension

KMC parallel dimension
Started by: Tek888

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

KMC parallel dimension

If KMC had a paralel dimension where members characterists were reflected in form of persons, which part would each member play?

-Raz: He would be god. He created the world (KMC), and can do whatever he wants with it.
-All moderators: Different gods under Raz who can do anything to anyone, except him
-Juggernaut66666: An angry drunken man on the streets, yelling at everyone
-Harri: the townidiot (dont take it serious, its just for funsmile)who irritates everyone
-Galan777: A rich snob with the ass filled with money
-bigbran: detective
-crimsonphoenix: stripper in a bar
-judge: mad dictator
-masterbruce: sensai in a dojo
-whirly: he would be a legend, a rumor. like santa claus.
-Grimm: a smart gambler of some sort

you got the ideabig grin

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:34 PM
Tek888 is currently offline Click here to Send Tek888 a Private Message Find more posts by Tek888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

this thread can actually be pretty funny if many postes

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:37 PM
Tek888 is currently offline Click here to Send Tek888 a Private Message Find more posts by Tek888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

laughing Very nice... for a sock. sad Socks suck! mad

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:37 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Tek888: The-Judge laughing laughing

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:38 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

all those people calling me a sock, please shut up till the moderators have judged me. THEN you can decide whetever or not i am him

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:40 PM
Kovacs86

Oh... that's who he is. I haven't seen much of that bastard... been too busy getting hitched...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:40 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

The question: to report or not to report

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:42 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tek888
all those people calling me a sock, please shut up till the moderators have judged me. THEN you can decide whetever or not i am him
See, I thought you said you should be "judging" people before... your last username definietyl implied that, sonny evil face

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:42 PM
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

report me if you want... others have done so without much luck already, including bigbran

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:43 PM
Estacado
Legendary

report me if you want... others have done so without much luck already, including bigbran

Ok then you will get

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:44 PM
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

youre a pretty mean person, i thinkmessed i am not the judge, you guys think i am the judge...
so now, we have the views from both parts. so can everybody just shut upwith that and stay on topic?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:46 PM
Estacado
Legendary

youre a pretty mean person, i thinkmessed i am not the judge, you guys think i am the judge...
so now, we have the views from both parts. so can everybody just shut upwith that and stay on topic?
You act just like and the funny thing is that you even speak just like him and he was the only one who used this smiley messed You can change your username but not your personality wink
Anyway

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:48 PM
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

do i act like the-judge? shit happens

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:51 PM
Smurph
------

I would be the classic crime-fighting hero that everybody else only wishes they could be. smile

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:03 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bump

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 05:14 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

All I got was that Whirly is like Santa Clause. Gimme my gifts!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 08:21 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

One helluva necro-bump. thumb up

-Galan777: A rich snob with the ass filled with money
laughing out loud

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 02:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: KMC parallel dimension

-whirly: he would be a legend, a rumor. like santa claus.

Necro bump ftw

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 09:31 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Badabing
All I got was that Whirly is like Santa Clause. Gimme my gifts!

i bring luv

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 09:32 AM