KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » Royce (Predators)

Royce (Predators)
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Royce (Predators)

(please log in to view the image)
Adrien Brody as Royce.

Royce was just a former soldier-turned-mercenary just minding his own business when the last thing he remembers is a beam of light. When he comes to, he is in free-fall, dumped into an unknown jungle.

But he is not alone.

Along for the ride is Mexican drug cartel enforcer Cuchillo (Danny Trejo), IDF sniper Isabelle (Alice Braga), the Gatling Gun-wielding Russian Spetsnaz soldier Nikolai (Oleg Taktarov), RUF death squad officer Mombasa (Mahershalalhashbaz Ali - Richard Tyler from The 4400), convicted Death Row inmate Stans (Walton Goggins), the Yakuza assassin Hanzo (Loius Ozawa Changchien), and physician Edwin (Topher Grace) [SPOILER - highlight to read]: who is in truth, a serial killer.

Quoting Rufus Shinra, "What a crew."

I hate to admit it, but Royce did a lot better than Dutch in the first Predator flick. So I gotta give respect where it's due. Especially that Royce [SPOILER - highlight to read]: pwned Mr. Black, the lead Super Predator, whereas Dutch got his ass kicked by the classic one.

Furthermore, I'm surprised to see Adrien Brody do an action flick. But he pulled it off real nice. The rest of the crew also got their moments as well.

For that, Royce gets mad props.

Trivia: Classic Predator in the movie is played by Derek Mears, better known as Jason Voorhees in 2009 reboot of Friday the 13th.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 04:10 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Royce was off the hook

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 05:30 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The Prequel comic with Royce in it a good read shows you why he got chosen.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 05:33 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Royce, he never raped anybody, respect.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 04:46 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

LOL Not even a 5 O'clock

Double respect.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 02:10 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
The Prequel comic with Royce in it a good read shows you why he got chosen.

I hate when they do that.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 04:08 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by The Nuul
I hate when they do that.

Don't knock it until you've read it its a good read.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2010 03:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
LOL Not even a 5 O'clock

Double respect.

He could also in all likelihood, please a woman with his massive nose. That's gotta add cool-points.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2010 05:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Royce is f*ck all compared to Dutch

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 02:13 AM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah but like Robtard says: Dutch cant do that nose thing, man.

Counts for lot.

Dutch wouldn't have lasted for 10 seasons like that dude who claimed that he knew where predator and human folk were cause he could smell them.

The schnoz clearly was key there.

This is a soldier who's arrival must be truly feared at coke parties..... shifty

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 10:58 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dutch is still better

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 03:26 PM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

This is a soldier who's arrival must be truly feared at coke parties..... shifty

I can see it now, the mad scramble to scrap the coke off the table and back into the baggy, as they see Royce's car pull up the drive-way.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 03:37 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

LOLZ The panic in the air....grown men pissing/shitting themselves with fear as they realise even from the driveway he could clean them out.......

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jul 27th, 2010 at 04:02 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 03:59 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

"Hurry up, Dave! Faster, faster, the nose knows!"

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 08:34 PM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by Robtard
I can see it now, the mad scramble to scrap the coke off the table and back into the baggy, as they see Royce's car pull up the drive-way.

"Shit! Royce is coming! Chi-Chi! Chi-Chi! Hide the yeyo!"

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 10:34 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

laughing out loud

Royce's nose is the true point of gravity that the moon rotates around.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 11:18 PM
Scythe
The Goat

F*ckin' A. Brody!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2010 10:26 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Gonna have to check out this movie on DVD now damn local cinema has taken it off.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2010 01:13 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I got one thing to say to Royce:

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 09:24 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

That's like 600 things. I approve of your post though. Dope video

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2010 03:38 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote