KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Raskta Lsu vs. Wrath II (lightsabers only)

Raskta Lsu vs. Wrath II (lightsabers only)
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Raskta Lsu vs. Wrath II (lightsabers only)

No amps.

Battle takes place on neutral ground

Round 1: Sabers only

Round 2: All out match

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 11:40 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm thinking Wrath II.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 11:40 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Probably similar to the Kas'im fight, where Bane gets the upper hand due to greater power? I'm not sure he's more skilled than her, but he's certainly more powerful.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 11:47 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

IDK Baras had a few showings like besting Angral/fighting evenly with Satele. he isn't much of a swordsman but he does have feats.

Lsu has the accolade of killing more Sith (or as many?) as the thought bomb, and was the best Swordswoman from the Tython team/Bane's era in general. Wrath besting Baras, and being considered one of the best Warriors of his time are somewhat superior.

Pure sabers might go either way, but Wrath is definitely faster to me imo

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 11:54 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage

Pure sabers might go either way, but Wrath is definitely faster to me imo

Do you have a specific reason to make a guess about his speed?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 07:51 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Neph posted a clip of him blitzing a Jedi knight that charged him/killing a Jedi/multiple Republic troops with telekinesis before he could react. Raskta doesn't have any unamped speed feats that come close to that.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 11:13 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Lsu was amped(BM) and being debuffed(DS Nexus) against a nexus amped and orbalisk enraged Darth Bane.

BM only accounts for so much and then take into account that she would have difficulty drawing on the Force in a potent Dark Side nexus.

To me they mostly cancel each other out.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 01:00 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote