KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Faith-Healer Couple Neglects Newborn Twins - Baby Died

Faith-Healer Couple Neglects Newborn Twins - Baby Died
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

Faith-Healer Couple Neglects Newborn Twins - Baby Died

http://www.kptv.com/story/38605083/...for-babys-death

I had no idea not seeking medical help for your child - because of your religious beliefs - could get you charged and convicted of manslaughter.

Is this not a violation of the First Amendment?

First of all, an innocent baby is dead. That’s the most important point to remember.

Argue with me, bitches.

Is this whole case a violation of the parents’ First Amendment rights?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 05:29 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I don't believe "muh religion" is reasonable grounds to let your child die. It looks like clear negligence that lead to this infant's death, really no different then the parents who fail to feed their baby and it dies.

edit; Remember that story I posted 8-9 years ago about the ultra-vegan parents that didn't believe in breastfeeding and their child died of malnutrition from a diet of something like almond milk and wheat grass juice? Criminal negligence

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 10th, 2018 at 05:44 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 05:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

There have been cases in the past where parents denied medical care for their children due to religious beliefs and it didn't end well for the parents with the loss of their child, their families and jail time.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 05:41 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I doubt any 1A argument would hold up. Freedom of religion isn't absolute. You can't create a religion that says it is okay to sacrifice humans and have it so it's not illegal for you to do so.

This isn't like letting a religion use a certain illegal drug. This was where there was no possible outcome other than death for this baby without medical care.

But these people believe in God. I'd ask them why they feel God created a universe in which things like medicine are possible.

6 years seems low. I've heard of people getting longer sentences for embezzlement lol.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 07:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Coming from someone who did not read the link at all and is just going by my own kneejerk reaction based on your brief summary, sounds like neglect to me.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 08:48 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

It's pure child neglect and they should be punished for it.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 09:03 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Okay, so everyone is in agreement. It's neglect and even a religion that abstains from modern medicine is not a good enough reason to get them out of trouble with the law.

So you all agree abortion is wrong, now. Anyone who aborts or causes a developing baby to die due to neglect is guilty of manslaughter, just like this couple.

Looks like all of you fell for my trap and every single one of you has to suck my balls.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 03:23 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Okay, so everyone is in agreement. It's neglect and even a religion that abstains from modern medicine is not a good enough reason to get them out of trouble with the law.

So you all agree abortion is wrong, now. Anyone who aborts or causes a developing baby to die due to neglect is guilty of manslaughter, just like this couple.

Looks like all of you fell for my trap and every single one of you has to suck my balls.
You only had to ask my friend.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 03:26 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Post-birth abortion is wrong, yes. Unless it's me doing it, then it's fun.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 04:08 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

A horrendous way to learn what not to do.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 10:36 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

🤤

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 10:53 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

I mean... this isn't the same thing.

I will suck your balls, tho.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 12:39 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Saddam was a real progressive. Supported abortion like nobodies business.

Even 25-70 years post birth.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 01:17 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
There have been cases in the past where parents denied medical care for their children due to religious beliefs and it didn't end well for the parents with the loss of their child, their families and jail time.
Yeah, Mormons don't do blood transfusions etc.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 02:20 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol oh shit you would have had some on board if you didn't include the word "abort". Lefties cannot abide by an inability to kill babies in the womb.

It's why they are mad children are being separated from their parents. If they had been kept WITH their parents those children might have grown up to become doctors who perform abortions.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 02:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by MythLord
I mean... this isn't the same thing.

I will suck your balls, tho.

Pretty much that.

But look on the bright-side, DDM, you're still getting your balls sucked.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 04:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
Pretty much that.

But look on the bright-side, DDM, you're still getting your balls sucked.

They are somewhat not the same thing. It's just a nigh arbitrary line people are drawing on a timeline somewhere between the zygote and after birth. It's a, "How dare you let your newborn die due to infant-complications because you do not believe in modern medicine" vs. "You should be able to murder your baby if you don't want it."

I know, so many offers.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 03:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They are somewhat not the same thing. It's just a nigh arbitrary line people are drawing on a timeline somewhere between the zygote and after birth. It's a, "How dare you let your newborn die due to infant-complications because you do not believe in modern medicine" vs. "You should be able to murder your baby if you don't want it."

I know, so many offers.

I've noticed some on the left are going from being pro choice to being pro abortion. They are really adamant about their right to kill these babies.

To be fair, babies are evil and racist.

6 Shockingly Evil Things Babies Are Capable Of

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 04:56 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I know, so many offers.

Not so sure it's arbitrary. iirc, the period where an abortion transitions from legal to illegal is based on human development. I also think you'd argue there's a clear different between a minuscule clump of cells at say week 1 and a baby who has been born, as is the case of your story.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 05:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

For me it is the heartbeat that does it. Once it has a heartbeat(which takes about 60 days) to me...it is alive.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 05:33 PM