KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Unknown horror film - alien with hook for hand

Unknown horror film - alien with hook for hand
Started by: orlandodoc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
orlandodoc

Unknown horror film - alien with hook for hand

I am trying to see if anyone recalls a b movie horror film that I saw once as a kid, so my memory is pretty incomplete.

It was a black and white movie, set in the USA, probably in the 50s or 60s. It was set in a rural/country area. Most of the main characters are just teenagers.

The general premise was an alien landing in the area and killing the people. I can't remember if there were more than one alien. What I remember most about the movie was a scene in which an alien is underneath a car as it is driving down a road, and the alien uses its hook like hand to break through the floor boards. The car might have been a convertible.

I know I don't have a lot of info to give, but it was a movie I was once as a child in the late 60s and have never seen or ever seen a reference to again.

It is a long shot but maybe someone remembers this.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 10:31 PM
orlandodoc is currently offline Click here to Send orlandodoc a Private Message Find more posts by orlandodoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote