KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Prison time

Prison time
Started by: Kris Blaze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prison time

Which of these can survive 5 years in The Cage the best. The Cage is the prison where Wolverine was sent after Weapon X controlled him and had him kill the Guvenor. It housed various villains such as Absorbing Man, Peepers, Batroc/Mr.Awesome, Mauvais (sorta) and probably a great deal of others. They are all depowered to the level of regular baseline human beings. Though they realistically might not be able to depower Superman and would only take Thor down to regular asgardian, let's assume that they are depowered to regular human stats.

Who can survive and how well do they do for themselves.

Thor
Superman
Luke Cage
Kingpin
Captain America
The Thing
Black Adam
Black Racer
Moses Magnum
Blade
Bishop
Black Panther
Thunderball
Mr Terrific
Black Lightning
Jakeem Thunder
John Stewart

Go!

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Last edited by Kris Blaze on Nov 27th, 2009 at 04:42 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 04:37 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Poor Jakeem, he's going to get assraped on day one without Thunderbolt.
Kingpin and Black Adam do the best. Kingpin would be running the prison on the second day and Black Adam would bite someone's face off on day one and thus convince everyone to leave him alone.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 04:41 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Poor Jakeem, he's going to get assraped on day one without Thunderbolt.
Kingpin and Black Adam do the best. Kingpin would be running the prison on the second day and Black Adam would bite someone's face off on day one and thus convince everyone to leave him alone.

That place looked brutal, but Wolverine had the skills to keep most of the guys down. Like he mentioned in the narration, this is the place where skills and influence keep you alive mostly. That's why Batroc was the boss, which he always is, and Silvermane lived the life.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 04:43 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
valtiz
Restricted

Account Restricted

i really see the blond pretty boy thor becoming the new Goldy lox of the prison

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 04:53 PM
valtiz is currently offline Click here to Send valtiz a Private Message Find more posts by valtiz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

i agree with omegavision black adam and kp do good also i think blade and luke cage would hanlde themselvs fairly well and cap could hang too.

Last edited by Raptor22 on Nov 27th, 2009 at 05:09 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 05:07 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Wasn't Cage a prisoner before gaining his powers? He'd probably do great.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 05:10 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
valtiz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raptor22
i agree with omegavision black adam and kp do good also i think blade and luke cage would hanlde themselvs fairly well and cap could hang too.

cap could hang? the guy is pure skills he will dominate the prison

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 05:14 PM
valtiz is currently offline Click here to Send valtiz a Private Message Find more posts by valtiz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Originally posted by valtiz
i didnt mean to imply cap would just scrap by, i meant he could hang with the top dogs in the prison.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 05:20 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

He won't frighten the prisoners like guys like KP and BA would though. He's not a mean or vicious person.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 05:23 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

He won't frighten the prisoners like guys like KP and BA would though. He's not a mean or vicious person.

BA does not have any skills to speak of though.

And with his attitude he won't get many allies. I'll bet you that there are already at least a hundred people who regularly rip off faces and eat them.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 05:34 PM
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
BA does not have any skills to speak of though.

And with his attitude he won't get many allies. I'll bet you that there are already at least a hundred people who regularly rip off faces and eat them.

He's vicious though. He won't take any shit.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 05:42 PM
khazra

Being viscious wont help against bigger, more skilled viscious guys.

When people are depowered its all about cap. He mauls anyone in the prison no matter how many at once there are. Easy.

BP, blade, mr terrific can all take care of themseleves too.

Thing should do allright.

Bishop isnt as skilled as those above him but he's damn mean so it should level out.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 06:19 PM
khazra is currently offline Click here to Send khazra a Private Message Find more posts by khazra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
valtiz
Restricted

Account Restricted

cap is a born leader he will dominate not only with strength and skills but also he will rule the prison because he is a born leader that people just idolize

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 06:33 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by khazra
Bishop isnt as skilled as those above him but he's damn mean so it should level out.

Bishop used to be a cop so it's difficult to say how that would play out.
cap is a born leader he will dominate not only with strength and skills but also he will rule the prison because he is a born leader that people just idolize

It's a prison dude.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 06:34 PM
Omega Vision

And prisoners think he's a dork who wears a stupid costume and a windbag who gives long speeches. His charisma won't help him here.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 06:36 PM
valtiz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bishop used to be a cop so it's difficult to say how that would play out.

It's a prison dude.

i know its a prison but in prison its all about respect and captain america is a man with respect and honor that will not only beat up everybody but will show them he got respect and that he can lead them to better things in prison life believe me everyone will follow him eventually he is a man everybody take example of

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 06:36 PM
valtiz
Restricted

Account Restricted

And prisoners think he's a dork who wears a stupid costume and a windbag who gives long speeches. His charisma won't help him here.

either you just like to argue with me without any reason or you just dont know anything about prisons, forget the movies the prison is not like in the movies the prison is about respect and honor most of all if everybody will see cap abilities and his respect to justice and other people he will be the big man in prison

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 06:38 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know its a prison but in prison its all about respect and captain america is a man with respect and honor that will not only beat up everybody but will show them he got respect and that he can lead them to better things in prison life believe me everyone will follow him eventually he is a man everybody take example of

Get that shit out of here and move the soapbox to kindergarden. Cap hasn't reformed a single ****ing villain in his 50 years of super-heroing. He couldn't even get the runaways to cool off. If he really was -that- charismatic then Civil War would not have been such a problem. The man can rally his allies pretty good and probably boost morale like no other. But organizing the most vicious prison on Marvel earth is a joke.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 06:39 PM
valtiz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Get that shit out of here and move the soapbox to kindergarden. Cap hasn't reformed a single ****ing villain in his 50 years of super-heroing. He couldn't even get the runaways to cool off. If he really was -that- charismatic then Civil War would not have been such a problem. The man can rally his allies pretty good and probably boost morale like no other. But organizing the most vicious prison on Marvel earth is a joke.

its you who should get his ass out of here because you know crap about prisons or prisoners i bet for you prison is just a place where people get ass raped all day long like in the movies , strength+respect its all you need in prison and cap has it he will rule the place

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 06:41 PM
Omega Vision

either you just like to argue with me without any reason or you just dont know anything about prisons, forget the movies the prison is not like in the movies the prison is about respect and honor most of all if everybody will see cap abilities and his respect to justice and other people he will be the big man in prison

You've clearly never seen a single documentary on a real prison before. Prisoners aren't idealistic people in the slightest nor do they have much respect for anything its why they're in prison.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 06:42 PM