KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Who is bigger Hulk or juggernaut?

Who is bigger Hulk or juggernaut?
Started by: vu_Quang

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vu_Quang

Who is bigger Hulk or juggernaut?

Assuming the movies brings out juggernaut how big should he be? this needs to be discussed seriously. would juggs be cgi too?if so would he seem too inhuman?

I mean if he shows up in the x-men franchise he might end up looking too weak and scrawny as compared to out green behemoth in HULK(the movie).

then would he show up in a hulk movie as cgi or an xmen movie or both (none)?

now the thing about this is there needs to be some consistency with the marvel movie franchise. would jugs be able to do the bar scene? obviously he's bigger than everyone but he seems fairly normal as opposed to hulk in the hulk movie.

the point may be better expressed with pictures:
http://cafedna.icnetco.com/Projects...imaages/pat.jpg although not indicative of strentgh it shows juggernaunt as being bigger than the hulk(not by a marvel artist but it proves the point nicelly, and besides this is about the scale in marvel vs capcom)

then we sometimes see them as this http://www20.brinkster.com/motordri...aut_vs_hulk.jpg
nearly the same size.

All in all the size issue dont bug me that much in the comics. If we we re happy with the hulk movie then such we be happy that hulk seems to be 15 feet tall? i mean in the comics hulk is able to fit inside of buildings (barely; he can stand straight up with his head an inch from the ceiling); the professor hulk even pays rent i think.

if my thoughts are choppy forgive me. but what i'm asking is if we had a juggernaut in x3 would he be comic worthy?And would he fit into a hulk 2 movie? how would he fair up visually to the hulk?

i guess my main question is in the hulk movie was the hulk too big? did you like him growing? umm etc etc. you guys are smart enough to know what i'm getting at here i hope.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 02:22 AM
vu_Quang is currently offline Click here to Send vu_Quang a Private Message Find more posts by vu_Quang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Im sure Juggernaut will be immense too. hopefully anyhow CGI just like Hulk

Attachment: juggy24.jpg
This has been downloaded 198 time(s).

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 02:25 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vu_Quang

oh yeah i'll add this too. hulk in the movie seemed big as an elephant. is this right?

should the hulk movie be redone(start as if the first hulk movie didnt exist)

or should we look at all of the marvel movies as seperate entities?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 02:25 AM
vu_Quang is currently offline Click here to Send vu_Quang a Private Message Find more posts by vu_Quang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vu_Quang

Yeah he's immense alright too. i really like that picture of juggerrnaut there.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 02:30 AM
Shadow_King
-

i think juggernaut would be big. cuz in the comcis he was like 9" feet tall and i think that is taller than hulk i dont know???

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 02:33 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Well, the whole thing about Hulk's size in the movie is tricky. He started out as 9 feet(the average room is about 10 feet tall, so the "standing up straight with still about an inch of room" thing is accurate here), and grew to 12 feet, and he was 15 feet at his biggest. This was done as a scale sort of, to show that Hulk gets stronger as he gets madder. It's all explained in the Hulk DVD.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 02:34 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I HAD the official "guide" to the Hulk awhile back...maybe I can go to the library and check out his "normal" size.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 02:37 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vu_Quang

hulk related, remeber the return of the hulk in the tv series. there was a guy who played thor. he also is the big white guy in the hughley's tv show

(wow i knew i reconized that guy from somewhere) i had no idea who thor was until i saw this link. and my jaw dropped.

http://www.geocities.com/pdsux/KRAMER.html

that guy played a funny thor. i feel like a kid all over again

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 02:57 AM
KillAll

Hulk is -supposed- to be bigger. slightly. juggernaut 900 lbs, hulk 1040. not a huge difference. but enough to know it's there. Juggernaut is usually depicted as a giant though. which is how i would hope he would be in the movies. cgi all the way.

as for him appearing in hulk 2.... probably not. hulk was poorly accepted by the fans, and cgi-ing both characters would be a little to risky.

but x-3, juggernaut and or cain marko is supposed to make a brief cameo. i dunno how though. i hope he get's to be a main villain in one of the movies.

one thing i've noticed about hulk/juggernaut fights is that whoever is supposed to win will appear bigger in the comics.... i dunno why. in hulk 172 they are roughly the same size (outcome unclear). in hulk 402, juggernaut is BIGGER than hulk, and he's not even in his armor, (juggernaut knocks hulk out). in hulk 404 (this is the way they -should be drawn) hulk is slightly bigger, but no real battle happens. so i guess when you think about it, whoever is going to win the fight is bigger.

it also happened in J2's mini series, when he fought the hulk. when hulk was winning the fight, hulk was bigger, but when j2 was bigger, he was winning. i dunno what to make of that.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 06:41 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vu_Quang

quote:
Originally posted by JuggernautFan

as for him appearing in hulk 2.... probably not. hulk was poorly accepted by the fans, and cgi-ing both characters would be a little to risky.

As a fan i really did enjoy the ten minutes hulk had on screen. ^_^

i just didnt enjoy the movie as a whole though. the thing is when you go to a movie called HULK you want to see the HULK.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 12:03 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

I thought the movie was great, back on topic though, Hulk is bigger traditionally.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 03:46 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"i just didnt enjoy the movie as a whole though. the thing is when you go to a movie called HULK you want to see the HULK."

I did see The Hulk. Big green dude, started throwing tanks around? Yeah he was there.

If they had Banner changing every 5 minutes, by the end of the movie it would be inaffective. Everytime he changed (which wasn't many) I got the sense something big was going down. Due to it being a scarcely used attribute it was more impactful.

Juggernaut is a large dude but I think Hulk is larger.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 06:36 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

ya he is. hulks 7 ft. 1040lbs. and juggernauts 6ft.10 900lbs.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 08:33 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I always thought Hulk was about 9 foot tall. Weird.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 10:39 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

well, i his bio reads 7, but in the comics he always appears way bigger, mainly because of his width.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 10:41 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

I think the original bio's seem a little outdated now. 7 ft isn't really imposingly tall these days.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 11:00 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

just goin by what i read

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 11:02 PM
Marcellus
executioner

Juggernaut should be larger, Hulk weigh's more becuase he is condenced muscle.

think about it. Juggernaut is obviously not fat, but Hulk is so dense he weigh's more. Juggernuat is usually illustrated as being larger

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 11:02 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

quote:
Originally posted by moshtitan
just goin by what i read

Yeah I was just saying in general.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 11:06 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

In one of the sorta recent Hulk comics, Nadia Blonsky goes out to shed near her house and Hulk is waiting as she comes out. He looks about 9foot tall. More maybe.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 11:09 PM