KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » I remember when the beyonders just let energy thrught our universe with permission fr

I remember when the beyonders just let energy thrught our universe with permission fr
Started by: zom1967

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zom1967

I remember when the beyonders just let energy thrught our universe with permission fr

It was said they existed outside linear time,they created the cosmic cubes.Then they even helped beta ray bill,defeat.I hounestly forget who her name was.But if she had consumed enough of the universe they admitted they could not stop her.Galactus empowered alpha ray bill to help stop her.and between the 3 of them they did!someone help me with her name?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 06:07 PM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

Re: I remember when the beyonders just let energy thrught our universe with permission fr

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zom1967
It was said they existed outside linear time,they created the cosmic cubes.Then they even helped beta ray bill,defeat.I hounestly forget who her name was.But if she had consumed enough of the universe they admitted they could not stop her.Galactus empowered alpha ray bill to help stop her.and between the 3 of them they did!someone help me with her name?
It was supposed to be permission from eternity,sorry it did not fit.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 06:09 PM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

How many times have the mods warned you about posting these types of threads in the versus forum? It's clear at this point you're just a sock/troll.

Reported.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 06:16 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Galan007
How many times have the mods warned you about posting these types of threads in the versus forum? It's clear at this point you're just a sock/troll.

Reported.

Lol he answered his own post, either a troll or an idiot.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 06:17 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Sin I AM
idiot.
thumb up

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 06:28 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He's obviously a troll.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 07:10 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

How dare you guys treat me this way,i post here to have fun and releive stress,but you jo`s do nothing but make me feel worse.i admit I should not have posted that here,I am used to going directly to this bord battle or not.I have to stop doing that,but don`t treat me like a peice of shit because in posted in the wrong forum,does that really make you feel better about your self?if so thats really pathetic,I love posting about comics,not insulting other people.I will argue about comics all day,but don`t use personal insultes.Like I said I am no troll I have been reading comics for 43 years,probably before most of you where born,so cut me a break OK.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 07:24 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by carver9
He's obviously a troll.

Birds of a feather?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 07:25 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

How dare you guys treat me this way,i post here to have fun and releive stress,but you jo`s do nothing but make me feel worse.i admit I should not have posted that here,I am used to going directly to this bord battle or not.I have to stop doing that,but don`t treat me like a peice of shit because in posted in the wrong forum,does that really make you feel better about your self?if so thats really pathetic,I love posting about comics,not insulting other people.I will argue about comics all day,but don`t use personal insultes.Like I said I am no troll I have been reading comics for 43 years,probably before most of you where born,so cut me a break OK.
I have been reading comics for 43 1/2 years.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 07:32 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

ok

Originally posted by Mindset
Funny man,you be a jerk off to!no wonder the world is full of ass holes! And you seem to be one of the biggest!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 07:38 PM
Mindset

Funny man,you be a jerk off to!no wonder the world is full of ass holes! And you seem to be one of the biggest!
Why are you cursing at me, I just told you how long I've been reading comics. erm

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 07:42 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Zom, Badabing is the one prompting them to disrespect you.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 07:44 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Reading this is just the state of KMC is at now.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 08:06 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Lol, trolls have feelings?

Originally posted by Mindset

I've never read a comic

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 08:06 PM
Mindset

I've never read a comic
We know. thumb up

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 08:17 PM
iceman24567

laughing

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 08:19 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

I've never read a comic

Your posts about Thor made that painfully obvious.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 08:22 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Your posts about Thor made that painfully obvious.

Are you done?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 08:34 PM
Impediment
Endless

This isn't a versus thread. Don't make any more threads like this in the versus forum.

Closed.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 09:45 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote