KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » kate winslet

kate winslet
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

kate winslet

I loved her from the day i first saw Titanic

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 07:32 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

kate

Attachment: gf.jpg
This has been downloaded 155 time(s).

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 07:34 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

Re: kate winslet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by coolmovies

* i think everyone loves Kate in Titanic... especially the painting/sketching session... laughing

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 07:21 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_usher
I never pay for tickets

Kate was also a singer. Did you know...

Her singing debut was in her first film, Heavenly Creatures, where she sang an a capella version of an aria
from La Bohème called "Sono Andati".

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 11:11 AM
The_usher is currently offline Click here to Send The_usher a Private Message Find more posts by The_usher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt.Shakedown
Wannabe

I like her more as she ages.

Sig and avatar by Scythe.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 03:38 PM
Sgt.Shakedown is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt.Shakedown a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt.Shakedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miharu

I've tried really hard to like her for a long time, but there is just something about her that I find very irratating. I just can't figure out what it is.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 12:11 AM
Miharu is currently offline Click here to Send Miharu a Private Message Find more posts by Miharu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eyevideo12
Restricted

Account Restricted

She Is awesome In The Movie Titanic I am A Big Fan Of Her.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 12:45 PM
eyevideo12 is currently offline Click here to Send eyevideo12 a Private Message Find more posts by eyevideo12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Coal
The Carbon Knight

I would so bang her.

Laso, she was excellent in Extras. Look it up. Hilarious wink

Old Post May 27th, 2010 09:14 PM
Lord Coal is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Coal a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Coal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielekins

Most guys like megan fox. but i'm not like most guys. megan fox doesn't look that great. i think kate winslet is WAY WAY prettier than megan fox. She's so pretty in the movies i've seen her in and in other media. i really like her in titanic.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 06:02 AM
danielekins is currently offline Click here to Send danielekins a Private Message Find more posts by danielekins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samortan
Restricted

Account Restricted

She rocks !!! in Titanic
The way danced, the way she smiled, the way she gets her f*** off

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 12:42 PM
samortan is currently offline Click here to Send samortan a Private Message Find more posts by samortan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

She is so so in Titanic I did not think she was that great.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 02:22 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shamanice

which is the best movies of Kate

Old Post Mar 12th, 2013 05:24 AM
shamanice is currently offline Click here to Send shamanice a Private Message Find more posts by shamanice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Oh of my favorite current actresses. I love her in every movie she's in, but my favorite at this moment is "Quills."

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 10:18 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I loved her the day I saw her in Heavenly Creatures. High Five!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2013 02:28 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
agelinajohly
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah She is A nice Actress.And Thanks For the info That she is not only actress but also singer too...Nice Personality with multitasking.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 05:11 PM
agelinajohly is currently offline Click here to Send agelinajohly a Private Message Find more posts by agelinajohly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toby831
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kate Winslet is 37 today! Kate's had a long and successful career, ever since her start in 1997's Titanic. She's tackled both the big and small screens, earning plenty of gold statues as she goes. In honor of Kate's big day

stickers printing

Old Post Apr 18th, 2013 06:20 AM
Toby831 is currently offline Click here to Send Toby831 a Private Message Find more posts by Toby831 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
expertadvisor1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like her movies very much

Old Post Jul 12th, 2013 11:14 AM
expertadvisor1 is currently offline Click here to Send expertadvisor1 a Private Message Find more posts by expertadvisor1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
helenzlatkovic

like her
yes

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 11:13 AM
helenzlatkovic is currently offline Click here to Send helenzlatkovic a Private Message Find more posts by helenzlatkovic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wilco

Titanic..... roll eyes (sarcastic) sick

I realise it's the 1st or 2nd in revenue, but I have tried to watch it 3 times and the longest I've lasted??? 92 minutes!

Godfather l & ll.....I have watched them many times because it is classic cinema. Titanic!!!!!... eek!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2013 03:39 AM
wilco is currently offline Click here to Send wilco a Private Message Find more posts by wilco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon58

Re: Re: kate winslet

Originally posted by peejayd
* i think everyone loves Kate in Titanic... especially the painting/sketching session... laughing

The sketching of Rose in the nude is, hands down, my favorite scene in the movie.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2013 07:19 PM
Gideon58 is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon58 a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon58 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote