KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » old between 70s 80s 90s Monster movie trapped on a island????

old between 70s 80s 90s Monster movie trapped on a island????
Started by: zackhowes1990

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zackhowes1990

Warning old between 70s 80s 90s Monster movie trapped on a island????

Ok so this is going to be quite vague but im going to do the best I can to describe this movie, I saw it around 5 or 6 years old, but on to point...

This was a very low budget cheesy B-Movie crap fest by far, it was about a group of some guys and woman trapped on a island that begin to explore then encounter a huge tribe of these stupid little demon cannibal pigmys that run around and stalk down the characters 1 by 1 that look like little red voodoo doll puppets the only other thing I could state or describe off the top of my head is one scene where one of the guys is booby trapped by falling into a covered pit falls way down this huge hole then a massive horde of these little demons jump down and start eating him alive and stabbing him with little spears...
Can anyone please find out the possible title of this movie!!!??? im 100% positive that its either NR or R rated im pretty sure its NR though id greatly appreciate the effort to answer my question

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 06:58 PM
zackhowes1990 is currently offline Click here to Send zackhowes1990 a Private Message Find more posts by zackhowes1990 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote