KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Eminem forced to bring out 'brainwashed' album?

Eminem forced to bring out 'brainwashed' album?
Started by: doofus86

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
doofus86
Junior Member

Gender:
Location: United Kingdom

Sleep Eminem forced to bring out 'brainwashed' album?

I'm very curious about this whole Eminem album, remember when he realised his music was a serious tool and discovered corruption in the government, etc......in songs like MOSH and a couple of other songs, then all of a sudden, oh no!! his BEST friend since he was a kid, Proof (band member of D12) is killed:

Killed in Club CCC 666?

on the 11/4/06, 11+4+6 = 21 =3

his Blood Alcohol Level was 0.32

he was killed by a 28 Year old =30

Prior to Proof's death, he was working on his 3rd Album.

He died aged 32

died at 3:30 AM

==========
Okay so, PERSONALLY, I think they killed his best friend to teach him a lesson, keep his mouth SHUT about these things, because as you know, Eminem was rated one of THE most powerful figures in the Entertainment industry, he was a VERY influential figure, especially to teenagers.

I think (most likely the CIA Plot) killed his best friend, and you'd think Eminem's new album would talk a little politics....NOPE not in this one big grin he's gone back to talking about drugs, wierd sex, raping, violence just more controversy like when he came out.....

I've seen him in new interviews and he looks VERY disturbed, as if his soul has been frozen, he looks empty and has strange twitches and body language, do you think he has been brainwashed and maybe even CHIPPED? Happy Dance

IGNORE THE ORANGE HIGHLIGHTS, FORUM GLITCH?

Last edited by doofus86 on May 20th, 2009 at 07:06 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2009 07:02 PM
doofus86 is currently offline Click here to Send doofus86 a Private Message Find more posts by doofus86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Scotland

I agree with his appearance. I seen him on the Jonathon Ross show and he had some very strange mannerisms the weirdest of all was he didn't seem to blink much and he seems to have an inability to smile. I just put it down to him trying to look hard / serious and his drug use would explain twitches and wide eyes.

Your theory is ridiculous and half your calculations don't make any sense. Just people trying to find some thing out of nothing, Eminem is just a strange person.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 12:30 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

How does ccc = 666, and 28 = 30?


__________________



Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 21st, 2009 05:50 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doofus86
Junior Member

Gender:
Location: United Kingdom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
How does ccc = 666, and 28 = 30?


A = 1 B = 2 C = 3

2+8 equals 3

Anyway yeah, I mean, you really have to see music as a whole and look at the familiar concepts which are in pretty much every god damn music album cover, etc. I'll do a thread of Music covers containing free masonic symbols

Old Post May 21st, 2009 01:47 PM
doofus86 is currently offline Click here to Send doofus86 a Private Message Find more posts by doofus86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Gender: Male
Location: Cydonia, Mars

you can make the numbers into anything if you want.

As for Eminem, I can´t see them shutting him up unless he´s gotten to comfortable with his life.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 04:29 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Gender: Male
Location: U.S. F'N A

quote: (post)
Originally posted by doofus86
A = 1 B = 2 C = 3



I'm still confused.

A=1 gotcha
B=2 gotcha
C=3 and......gotcha

so um...AAA=111, BBB=222, CCC=333

ABC=123, C+B=E,


so where do the Fs come into play. wouldn't it be either FFF or CCCxB? or FFG-A?

I'm befuddled at the workings of your mind.


__________________

Old Post May 21st, 2009 05:43 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Gender: Male
Location: Through The Looking Glass

WHITE AMERICA!!!


__________________



Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 21st, 2009 08:21 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

This conspiracy has no merit. If Eminem is looking cold and empty, maybe it's because he acts tough and because his friend, as you said, was shot.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 12:29 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by doofus86
A = 1 B = 2 C = 3

2+8 equals 3

Anyway yeah, I mean, you really have to see music as a whole and look at the familiar concepts which are in pretty much every god damn music album cover, etc. I'll do a thread of Music covers containing free masonic symbols
Ok, then CCC doesn't equal 666.

In what world does 2+8 = 3?


__________________



Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 04:47 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Gender: Male
Location: The Batcave

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
This conspiracy has no merit. If Eminem is looking cold and empty, maybe it's because he acts tough and because his friend, as you said, was shot.



Also Em has been in rehab for drugs and alcohol in which now he is apparently sober


__________________



Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 08:52 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

Account Restricted

BOOSH NOK'D DOWN DA TOWAZ!


__________________
(MEMBER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post May 24th, 2009 03:21 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nasem89
Junior Member

Gender:
Location: Kashmir

Check out pseudoccultmedia, all pop-media has occultic references. 3am has been described as the hour when evil spirits possess people, hence eminem's track "3am" on the new album. Also on the album "My Darling" sounds like a cry for help.
What really happened when Em was in rehab? Ever heard of MK-ULTRA? Brainwashing experiments conducted after WWII included german scientists and psychologists. Why do you think there are so many talentless pop singers; Britney Spears, Christina Algublabla, Rhianna, Lady Gaga. Jay-z head of Rocawear and throwin up the masonic hand sign. Rainman stands for Ra-in-Man(me) Ra is the sun god.

Google this: "Sierra Peterson Elite Human Trafficking" A woman's experiences with being a sex slave.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 12:05 AM
nasem89 is currently offline Click here to Send nasem89 a Private Message Find more posts by nasem89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Gender: Male
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by doofus86


2+8 equals 3



Discussion closed.


__________________

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 01:19 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa_1GGG
Junior Member

Gender:
Location:

"paste this on you tube "

Just Coincidence? - Freemasons - Illuminati EXPOSED - Open your Mind - TRUTH - Part 2 of 5ţ

almost at the end of the video }

puff daddy - COME WITH ME

and the other girl making the triangle ....for the video

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 04:50 AM
playa_1GGG is currently offline Click here to Send playa_1GGG a Private Message Find more posts by playa_1GGG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa_1GGG
Junior Member

Gender:
Location:

Eminem forced to bring out 'brainwashed' album?

paste this on you tube

Just Coincidence? - Freemasons - Illuminati EXPOSED - Open your Mind - TRUTH - Part 2 of 5





almost at the end of the video

puff daddy - COME WITH ME

and the other ones making the triangle for the video

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 04:53 AM
playa_1GGG is currently offline Click here to Send playa_1GGG a Private Message Find more posts by playa_1GGG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Pittsburgh

If a secret society were manipulating mainstream media for nefarious activities the artists wouldn't know about it. Subliminal messages would be incorporated without their knowledge.


__________________
"If you tell the truth, you never have to remember anything" -Twain
(sig by Scythe)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 07:31 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amelaoxoxox
Junior Member

Gender:
Location: Canada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
If a secret society were manipulating mainstream media for nefarious activities the artists wouldn't know about it. Subliminal messages would be incorporated without their knowledge.


Created an account simply to respond to this ludicrous post. You must be the type of person that believes everything they see, hear, and read. A sheep in other words.

Of course the artists would know about it unless they're completely uneducated. You're really telling me when a photoshoot for a magazine asks an artist to put their palm and cover one of their eyes to pose for an image, they don't realize that it might be a subliminal message. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now if it's nefarious enough the subliminal message won't be as obvious, just an indicator of things to come that the artist may not be aware of, but they'll have an idea that it is in fact a subliminal message.

I realize this post was from two years ago, but this was one of the most absurd things I've read of someone trying to sound intelligent and had to call you out on the idiocy of your comment.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2013 09:19 PM
amelaoxoxox is currently offline Click here to Send amelaoxoxox a Private Message Find more posts by amelaoxoxox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Gender: Male
Location:

Or they are all jumping on the ****ing bandwagon.

I cannot believe some people buy into this shit, A LOT of my friends do.

And to be frank illuminati if it existed would NOT be consisting of a bunch of ****ing music artists, it would be goverments, royalts, people with a HUGE influence in the worlds stock(like people who can crash entire stock marketssingle-handedly or drastically lower value of currency) they are the people to be feared, not the head of rocawear or someone who barely has a billion like puff daddy.
& certainly not eminem.

Because they make triangles with their hands and shit. Civering they eyes....shits ****ing ridiculous.


__________________

Old Post Jul 12th, 2014 02:22 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Letters
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Albuquerque

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Or they are all jumping on the ****ing bandwagon.

I cannot believe some people buy into this shit, A LOT of my friends do.

And to be frank illuminati if it existed would NOT be consisting of a bunch of ****ing music artists, it would be goverments, royalts, people with a HUGE influence in the worlds stock(like people who can crash entire stock marketssingle-handedly or drastically lower value of currency) they are the people to be feared, not the head of rocawear or someone who barely has a billion like puff daddy.
& certainly not eminem.

Because they make triangles with their hands and shit. Civering they eyes....shits ****ing ridiculous.


Ya its just a coincidence. Or actually lots of coincidences.

Like how all the music artists cover one eye for the eye of Horus and they are under different music labels? Coincidence.

Or how many of them talk about their split personalities and alter egos? Coincidence.

Or how many admit they have been possesed by the devil? Coincidence.

Or how JayZ and Beyoncé flash the pyramid symbol and their label is Rockafella records? Rockefeller? Coincidence.

Or how many of them perform occult rituals at major televised events? Coincidence.

Ya its ALL coincidence. Its not like all major media is owned and produced by 5 different companies that make all mainstream movies, music, television, videogames, and news channels right? Oh, it is only 5 companies that make these? Coincidence.


__________________
Batman officially defeats Wolverine.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t562753.html

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 11:41 PM
Letters is currently offline Click here to Send Letters a Private Message Find more posts by Letters Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Account Restricted

Re: Eminem forced to bring out 'brainwashed' album?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by doofus86
I'm very curious about this whole Eminem album, remember when he realised his music was a serious tool and discovered corruption in the government, etc......in songs like MOSH and a couple of other songs, then all of a sudden, oh no!! his BEST friend since he was a kid, Proof (band member of D12) is killed:

Killed in Club CCC 666?

on the 11/4/06, 11+4+6 = 21 =3

his Blood Alcohol Level was 0.32

he was killed by a 28 Year old =30

Prior to Proof's death, he was working on his 3rd Album.

He died aged 32

died at 3:30 AM

==========
Okay so, PERSONALLY, I think they killed his best friend to teach him a lesson, keep his mouth SHUT about these things, because as you know, Eminem was rated one of THE most powerful figures in the Entertainment industry, he was a VERY influential figure, especially to teenagers.

I think (most likely the CIA Plot) killed his best friend, and you'd think Eminem's new album would talk a little politics....NOPE not in this one big grin he's gone back to talking about drugs, wierd sex, raping, violence just more controversy like when he came out.....

I've seen him in new interviews and he looks VERY disturbed, as if his soul has been frozen, he looks empty and has strange twitches and body language, do you think he has been brainwashed and maybe even CHIPPED? Happy Dance

IGNORE THE ORANGE HIGHLIGHTS, FORUM GLITCH?


He as told us in this albums he was going to die, he warned us and now he actually is dead, been replaced by a synthetic cloned/human/android. Its sad really, the new Slim is nothing like the old one. You can tell he has no soul and nothing is left of his former self. His ears used to be pierced, now they are not, his nose is different, his hairline is different. Nothing about him is the same. Its some controlled drone that looks similar to him.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 04:10 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 01:28 AM.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Eminem forced to bring out 'brainwashed' album?

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.