KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » The Incredible Hulk DVD Collection

The Incredible Hulk DVD Collection
Started by: GordonSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

The Incredible Hulk DVD Collection

For fans of the original Bill Bixby/Lou Ferrigno series: the two spinoff telefilms from the 1980s series are now available on a special 2-disc set at Wal-Mart. The films in question are: The Incredible Hulk Returns(1988) and The Trial of the Incredible Hulk(1989) and also co-star actors portraying Marvel comic book icons Thor and Daredevil. (Yes Ben Affleck was NOT the first to play him!) This is a must-have for all fans of the original Hulk.

Old Post May 12th, 2003 10:19 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Hell yeah.Not much on special effects which makes it great.They used to play them on Sci-Fi network but not no more sadly I got to get them.THose were awesome sadly what happened to Hulk sucked but still good.

Old Post May 12th, 2003 11:04 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yeah these are only recently released and I saw them at Wal-Mart this morning but had no cash! Still this is classic stuff for fans like us. I also used to watch it on the Scifi Channel.

Old Post May 13th, 2003 03:28 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah they used to have a marathon for movies like that The Punisher and not really known DR.Strange movie.

Old Post May 13th, 2003 11:04 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Now come on people! I know there has to be more fans of the Original Hulk out here somewhere! Bill Bixby was a brilliant actor in this and other series. He was in four seperate hugely successful series: Hulk, The Magician, My Favorite Martian AND The Courtship of Eddie's Father. Lou Ferrigno has won major awards for bodybuilding including Mr Universe. This series is a great trip back to a more simpler time. Well, not that simple for a certain scientist named David Banner.................

Old Post May 13th, 2003 10:53 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah and if not rent these movies and you'll love them.I did.

Old Post May 14th, 2003 06:49 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

A great endorsement from the man himself! Augeybana clearly knows what he is talking about! A challenge to you all!

Old Post May 14th, 2003 07:47 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

No but seriously folks I thought these movies at frist looked stupid but if you don't have the time download it then buy it.But GS didn't make this thread for nothing it's good.So I hope me and my boy GS weren't the only ones that seen this films.

Old Post May 14th, 2003 07:55 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Unless we hear otherwise I fear we are the only ones who have seen them.

Old Post May 14th, 2003 08:15 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

That sucks people don't know what there missing.What I like most is when Thor was on there.

Old Post May 14th, 2003 08:35 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Thor was almost given his own series as a result of his performance in The Incredible Hulk Returns.

Old Post May 14th, 2003 09:36 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Really.I wonder if they would make a movie about him.

Old Post May 14th, 2003 10:19 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

never seen the hulk

Old Post May 14th, 2003 10:29 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

A true classic, unlike the new version they got coming out this summer.

Old Post May 14th, 2003 10:42 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah no computermated stuff all original.

Old Post May 15th, 2003 07:42 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

They really are cool films considering when they were made. Bill Bixby, Lou Ferrigno and Jack Colvin(as Jack McGee) all returned for The Incredible Hulk Returns-the first of three made for cable films based on the TV series. This collection features this and the second entry The Trial of the Incredible Hulk. Classics don't get much better than this! Both films are a fitting tribute to the genius of the sadly deceased Bill Bixby. Try them and see if you like them!

Last edited by GordonSkywalker on May 16th, 2003 at 01:30 AM

Old Post May 16th, 2003 01:25 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Good it was a movie not an animated one.

Old Post May 19th, 2003 10:41 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

We are talking about some classic stuff from the much-lamented 80s here. Bixby and Ferrigno at the height of their powers.

Old Post May 19th, 2003 11:36 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah like I heard once the 80's had less great stuff but less crap and tyhe 90's had more great stuff but more crap.

Old Post May 19th, 2003 11:37 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yes the turnover was quite frightening.

Old Post May 19th, 2003 11:42 PM