KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Who would play The Riddler the best?

Who would play The Riddler the best?
Started by: Lord Nekron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Nekron
Lord of the Unliving

Question Who would play The Riddler the best?

Well, who do you think would play Edward 'Nigma' Nashton in a Batman film? (Christopher Nolan Styled) I personally think that Johnny Depp could play the role pretty good but that is only because he can adapt to a role quickly. In my opinion; what's yours?

Attachment: riddler.jpg
This has been downloaded 94 time(s).

Old Post Oct 19th, 2013 01:29 AM
Lord Nekron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Nekron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Nekron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I'd have Jim Carrey play the character, but dress him up in really tight clothes that made him look homosexual...oh wait...

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 20th, 2013 02:06 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Benedict Cumberbatch.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2013 03:46 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
I'd have Jim Carrey play the character, but dress him up in really tight clothes that made him look homosexual...oh wait...
Originally posted by Kazenji
Benedict Cumberbatch.
Why you both here?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 11:56 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Thread needs more David Tennant.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2013 12:39 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Nekron
Lord of the Unliving

Agreed ^_^ I think he has the right facial features for the part...as long as he played the bowler hat-green suit Riddler.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2013 12:58 AM
Lord Nekron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Nekron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Nekron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Badabing
Why you both here?

shifty

Steve was showing me his Wizzle stick.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2013 10:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

nobody because jim carrey ruined it...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 26th, 2013 03:42 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabretooth
I was dead. I got better.

This one is easy. Joseph Gordon Levitt is the perfect Riddler. I was pretty friggin' happy when the rumers about that were happening.

Instead they cast him as some cop named Blake who becomes... No. I can't even finish that sentence. It's too stupid.

Nolan didn't get everything right, did he?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2013 04:10 AM
Sabretooth is currently offline Click here to Send Sabretooth a Private Message Find more posts by Sabretooth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Sabretooth
This one is easy. Joseph Gordon Levitt is the perfect Riddler. I was pretty friggin' happy when the rumers about that were happening.

Instead they cast him as some cop named Blake who becomes... No. I can't even finish that sentence. It's too stupid.

Nolan didn't get everything right, did he?

So you would've wanted Nolan to shoehorn Riddler somewhere near the end like he did Talia?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2013 08:01 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Kazenji
Benedict Cumberbatch.
thumb up

Not only would he have been excellent for this role, but he would have also brought some much needed class to the Riddler's on-screen characterization.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 26th, 2013 10:34 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Jim Parsons, easily.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2013 06:03 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The S symbol
Restricted

Account Restricted

Samuel Jackson.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2014 03:33 PM
The S symbol is currently offline Click here to Send The S symbol a Private Message Find more posts by The S symbol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Edward Norton has always been my pick, dudes just got that smarmy, holier than thou attitude down pat and his villain speeches would be great to listen to.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2015 10:20 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

Dane Dehaan. He has perfect genius psycho written all over him.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 03:22 AM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
QE™

Jude Law

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2015 06:47 AM
QE™ is currently offline Click here to Send QE™ a Private Message Find more posts by QE™ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heathjack

I always thought robin Williams would have made a good riddler I also heard that they wonted Michael Jackson's for the original riddle for batman forever not Jim carry but Michael Jackson's was making wizard of oz movie or something like that.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 04:31 AM
heathjack is currently offline Click here to Send heathjack a Private Message Find more posts by heathjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShowTime

I like Leonardo decaprio or maybe Jude law. The riddler is a special type of character with a special type of skill to his ability.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 09:20 PM
ShowTime is currently offline Click here to Send ShowTime a Private Message Find more posts by ShowTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShowTime

On second thought? Why not usher? U-s-h-e-r Raymond, most of his most recent music videos from over the last 10 years syndicate this vibe as a compatible riddler.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 09:27 PM
ShowTime is currently offline Click here to Send ShowTime a Private Message Find more posts by ShowTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShowTime

Super Hero and heroine combine forces

Attachment: fb_20150413_14_29_43_saved_picture.jpg
This has been downloaded 4 time(s).

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 09:31 PM