KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Low Meta Amalgam 3 Way Title Fight

Low Meta Amalgam 3 Way Title Fight
Started by: Supermutant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermutant

Low Meta Amalgam 3 Way Title Fight

Werewolf = Nightcrawler + Tarantula

Psycho Gundam = Dr. Harrow + Midnighter

Supermutant = Black Panther + Grifter

RULES

Post Limit: 3

Time Limit: 7 days from now at midnight (5/24/2015)

Self or Characters: Were drafting the characters

Amping Rules: Disallowed. Materials that aid a power (i.e. Jeffries/adamantium) are allowed. Power amping is not (i.e. The Ray + Kara)

Tech Creation & Non-Autonomous Constructs/Summons: low meta limit

Prep:none

Technology/battle suits must be created in the fight
Tech/Battle suits can not go above low-meta cap

Speed Limit: slightly above spider-man

Banned Powers: Speed Force, Time Manip., Power Copying, Autonomous Constructs (tech or magic), Offensive Matter Manip., Memory Retention, Body swapping, Multiplication

TP Limit: no tp

Notes:
Dispersal/KO/Etc count as a win. BFR will be off.
No One Hit Instant Kill Move/Tactics allowed.

Location of the battle: Blue Area of the Moon

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 18th, 2015 02:42 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

confused

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 11:21 AM
leonidas is online now! Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

I think we are waiting for Gundam.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 12:07 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas

To be clear, there will never be a time where you should post in my thread again.

The same goes for those other jackasses who hijacked the other bz that I ended up putting together.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 12:36 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

to be doubly clear you just (a) ensured further hijacking, and (b) go fukc yourself laughing out loud

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 12:44 PM
leonidas is online now! Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

to be doubly clear you just (a) ensured further hijacking, and (b) go fukc yourself laughing out loud

You really can't stay away from my threads, starting to keep creepy.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 01:22 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol what can i say--i'm a sucker for trainwreck threads. thumb up i do like that you keep assuming these threads are "your" though--no one else involved, eh? but by all means keep replying--it's novel the way you haven't bailed on this discussion yet. wink

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 02:07 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Yeah, it's a public forum. If leo were actively disrupting a debate, it could be a breach of etiquette. As it is, all he disrupted was awkward silence. If the match happens, it won't have been affected by this exchange.

That said, insults have been hurled from both parties now. Leo, I'd ask that you stay out of the thread to prevent further escalation.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 02:44 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

lol what can i say--i'm a sucker

thumb up

lol what can i say--i trainwreck threads.

thumb up

i do like that you keep assuming these threads are "your" though--no one else involved, eh?

Again you missed the key point--You are not involved and that is no assumption.

but by all means keep replying--it's novel the way you haven't bailed on this discussion yet. wink

lol I've been in 4 bzs no problems previously. I also do not think myself important enough to interfere with other people bzs. I'm definitely not following you around posting in your matches. There's already a thread for comments that you have already posted in, which I ignored. If this battle happens or not, it has absolutely nothing to do with you.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 03:43 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

That goes for you too, Super. If you didn't take the hint that this should stay on topic (provided it gets off the ground), this is your more explicit reminder. Especially given the lack of debate, the needless sniping will get this thread closed in a hurry unless it stops immediately.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 04:57 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

close it, pg is MIA anyway

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 08:47 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

I vote for Werewolf, his approach seems the most rational!

big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 17th, 2015 04:35 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

Originally posted by Scoobless
I vote for Werewolf, his approach seems the most rational!

big grin

I guess that settles that then.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2015 07:14 AM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote