KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Be a dear and plug me up

Be a dear and plug me up
Started by: icansee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Be a dear and plug me up

Plugged

Attachment: neoplug.jpg
This has been downloaded 97 time(s).

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:33 PM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

ehhhmm why is he blinded

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:36 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

we will find out in Nov.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:38 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tshirt

Interesting how Neo is blind (at least that is what we think) in the real world, but has normal vision when he jacks into the Matrix.

I wonder if someone who is crippled in the real world loses their handicap in the Matrix.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:38 PM
tshirt is currently offline Click here to Send tshirt a Private Message Find more posts by tshirt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miggfl

damnit you stole my pic post idea! big grin

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:40 PM
miggfl is currently offline Click here to Send miggfl a Private Message Find more posts by miggfl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

yeah, like the cripple guy on Soren's (sp) ship that died in Reloaded (Sentinal bomb attack)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:41 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

The only thing i wonder is why he is bending over backwards like that.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:13 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xemir

I think the speak machine picked him up just cant see it in the pic.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:50 PM
xemir is currently offline Click here to Send xemir a Private Message Find more posts by xemir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icon
New meaning to Free Agent

i agree xemir

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:59 PM
icon is currently offline Click here to Send icon a Private Message Find more posts by icon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

me too

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:12 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I think it is a second machone that plugs him up.

Neo can't CONTROL the machiones because, you think he would of stayed back at Zion. (why didn't he stay back at Zion and blow them up?)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:14 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jiggaman8604
Paintballer!

A thought about the blindfold?

Ok, if you notice in the trailer, mero says something along the lines of 'you can have your savior back once to bring me the oracles eyes...' One thought could be that somehow they visit neo and he gives up his own eyes, cause hell...he dosnt need them when he gets plugged in anyway. Also, could mero be talking to A. Smith?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:42 PM
jiggaman8604 is currently offline Click here to Send jiggaman8604 a Private Message Find more posts by jiggaman8604 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icon
New meaning to Free Agent

Or, anyone remember the program that the oracles first shell was deleted from?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:50 PM
icon is currently offline Click here to Send icon a Private Message Find more posts by icon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

!!! MAYBE the eyes of the oracle is a program not her eyes! Like the child or something....hmmmmmm

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:01 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

well i think hes talking to trinity in hel
and the eyes wouldnt be seraph because he should be present (if he doesnt die in that scenesad)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:03 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Simplepriest, your picture is scary, just the eye and the nose........

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:32 PM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

um, how can Neo give trinity his eyes, in order for trinity to save Neo from the Mero, by giving Neos eyes to the mero? it is trinity that he is talking to, and i think (logically) that right after he says that, Trinity says "give him up or everybody dies right here right now" "you are willing to die for this man?" "believe it" and then Perse say her "she will kill us all" thing...at least, that seems logical to me...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:35 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

neos eyes arnt necessarily what hes talking about
although wed think that, as hes wearing a blindfold (in the real world)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:46 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

perhaps, as the mero already has the coding for the oracles shell, he is meaning her deeper programing, that which allows her to function, so he can have MORE POWER, by knowing not only "all the information he can, about the present, but by learning all that will happen in the FUTURE...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:57 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

thats kinda what I meant. "the eyes of the Oracle" is a program of some sort.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 09:55 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote