KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The New TEEN TITANS! (ooc)

The New TEEN TITANS! (ooc)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (98): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

The New TEEN TITANS! (ooc)

It's been five years since the original Teen Titans disband and was absorbed by the Justice League and they even opened up a program for they're young side-kicks to run stealth missions. But what of the teen heroes that don't have connections to the Justice League, what are they to do? Well I say it's time that the Titans make a come back, for the young heroes not in the shadow of the Justice League! (like Robin)

It's been two months since Athena and Matthew reactivated the Titan's tower, with Matthew or "Tech" being a technopath it was quite easy for him to bypass the security and get everything up and running again. With Matt busy with the tower Athena was busy recruiting a new team, with her high intelligence and telepathic power it wasn't too difficult to find young heroes. You were approached and recruited to train and fight crimes as a new Titan! But like physics every action causes a reaction as new and old villains appear and it is up to the teen heroes totake them down. "Titans, GO!"

(I'm running this same rp on a different site but I think it's going out of control so I'm hoping it goes better with fewer people.)

CS
Name :

Alias : (if available)

Powers : (up to 3 powers but they must be some how connected to each other. If you have a mental power you probably won't have a physical power and vice versa.)

Weaknesses :

Skills/abilities :

Personality : (you can leave this blank if you feel you won't abide by this.)

Bio : ( please no TBR, mostly cause I find it lazy when people do this.)

Appearance : ( anime or descriptive)

(please delete all of the parenthesis)

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2013 07:46 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Name :Athena Justice

Alias :

Powers :Telepathic-Athena is able to read mind and make telepathic links between her team mates, also with people with weak minds she can push her will on then and momentary mind control them.

telekinesis- Athena is able to levitate objects, the bigger the object the more concentration it takes, she can also levitate herself and others. She is also able to create telekinetic walls and shields to protect herself and her team.

Weaknesses :Athena has normal human limitations and durability. (stakes to the chest, who wouldn't that kill.) If Athena is pushed to her limits her mind can shut down and go unconscious.

Skills/abilities :Athena is highly intelligent and form battle strategies on the fly. Also she can pick up fighting techniques rather quickly by watching other heroes on YouTube or TV.

Personality :Athena is a bit arrogant and bossy but she only has the best interest in mind for her team. Even though she is a genius basic emotions could go over her head. Having been rejected by adults through out her life she has a bit of an authority issue when it comes to adults.

Bio :Athena had been in and out of foster homes for longer then she could remember, she was never in one home for too long, mostly cause her foster parents were put off by her high intelligence and ability to know things about them that no one else would know. Along her way she met two other kids like her, gifted with abilities that scared the adults, Athena, Matthew, and Katarina quickly became inseparable but when the adults talked about separating them they ran away together. The three teens took care of each other, stealing to keep alive and using their powers for their own gain.

One day the three witnessed teenage heroes fighting crime and it changed their lives forever. Athena wanted the group to turn their lives around and use their powers for good and Matthew agreed, however, Katarina disagreed saying that they didn't owe the world a thing. After much discussion Katarina went her own way leaving Athena and Matt. Soon after the two stumbled into the Teen Titan's abandon tower and reactivated then began to recruit a new team.

Appearance : (please log in to view the image)

Name :Matthew Justice

Alias :Techno Shock, "Tech"

Powers : Technopathic-Matthew can control technology with his mind about to build constructs quickly with only his imagination as the limit...and physics.

Static/electricity manipulation-By absorbing the electricity from the technology we can redirect it and bind it to his will, although he is not able to create the electricity on his own.

Weaknesses :Normal human limitations and durability, If he's not around technology for too long he can become weak and lose static built up in his body.

Skills/abilities :As a rapper and a DJ he can throw one wicked party.

Personality :Matthew is a bit immature and thinks he's comidain and thinks that Athena and Kat have no sense of humor. Athena usually keeps him in check with a quick smack to the back of the head.

Bio :When Matthew was young his parents used his abilities to rob ATM's until they were caught and sent away. With no living relatives Matthew was placed in foster homes often running away and being relocated. Matt was one step away from being classified as a high risk teen and sent to a group home but he met two girls, like him gifted, they quickly made friends and were inseparable. When they ran away together he used his powers to steal and survive even though it felt wrong.

One day the three witnessed teenage heroes fighting crime and it changed their lives forever. Athena wanted the group to turn their lives around and use their powers for good and Matthew agreed, however, Katarina disagreed saying that they didn't owe the world a thing. After much discussion Katarina went her own way leaving Athena and Matt. Soon after the two stumbled into the Teen Titan's abandon tower and reactivated then began to recruit a new team.
(reused since it applies to him too.)

(please log in to view the image)

Name :Katarina Justice

Alias :"Ghost"

Powers : Phasing-Katarina is able to walk through solid objects and even able to phase other people and objects (too a limit)

Teleportation/blinking-Katarina can teleport shot distances and can teleport others, the more people she teleports she more concentration it takes.

Weaknesses : Normal human limitations and durability.

Skills/abilities :Kat is a talented pick pocket and all around thief, she is a highly talented gymnast as well.

Personality :Katarina is a bit cold and doesn't trust anyone other then her two friends, she hates "normal" people that judge meta humans before even knowing them.

Bio : Katarina was an only child of a high classed family, her parents made her join gymnastics and pushed her to be the best, she didn't view it as bad thing since she had grown to love it. One night her parents left for a date and this was the last time she would ever see her parents again, it was an accident, most said but other said it was murder. Katarina's father was about to close a major case just before he did he was killed, after her parents death her "family" swarmed, taking everything and leaving nothing for poor Katarina.

Kat was put in foster care after every family member rejected her, her hatred grew with each day but when she was at her lowest point in life she met Athena and Matt. The two gave her something she never had, love and attention. After they ran away they went wild only looking out for each other and cared little about anyone else. When Athena suggested to use their powers for good she felt betrayed, why should they help the people who rejected them. Kat went her own way still using her powers for her own gain but since she left her friends she has regain her hatred and is walking the line of no return.

Appearance : (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2013 08:20 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Not trying to be a party pooper with this but even though we have enough people for it to BE approved, Ush still hasent. The rp can be banned for setting up the OOC before he approves it.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2013 09:12 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

He said that if there is enough people interested then go head...well I don't know if that still stands but he hasn't said any that would change what he said. I could go look for the post but I'm lazy... stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2013 09:16 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Oh okay then. I will put up my character sheet here in a few minutes.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2013 09:24 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Oh, sorry, missed that we were active again here. So long as you make the effort to pitch ideas and get people interested, I reckon you can just go for it right now. If we start to crowd up again, I'll start being more particular again. If you think people are just spamming RP ideas without trying to get any approval at all, PM me. Thanks!

BOOM! big grin I wasn't too lazy after all hehe.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2013 09:53 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Name: Ashley Johnson

Alias: Snow

Powers: Ice - Able to Generate Ice from her body to use in many ways.

Weaknesses: Arachnapobia, Intense Heat, Being Yelled at, Scatterminded(Easily Distracted).

Skills/Abilities: Is incredibly stealthy despite having no real powers for it. Usually unknown she is near until she speaks.

Personality: Incredibly shy but fiercly loyal to friends if you manage be one. Tends to stay in the background.

Bio: Ashley is the only Daughter of a Military General Father and a Fashion Designer Mother. Her Mother was always busy with her work and her Father was always away leaving her alone most of the time. When she wasnt alone her Mother was on the phone and her Father was going over Rules of the house being the normal Over Protective father but with Military support behind it.

When she came into her Powers both her parents ignored it. Her mother more so and her father actually tried to get her to not use them and even went so far as keeping her in the house so people couldnt find out that the General had a freak for a Daughter.

Eventually she was approached by Athena and invited to the Tower. Jumping at the chance to get away from her 'Life' she ran from her Cage, leaving her Parents in the Dark about where she dissappeared too.

Appearance: Added FileIce

Attachment: bqcdaaaaawodanbnaaaabc5vdxqkfjbxrc1zbxnwumzduejoavhfwjzmbxcaaaacawqkaxgaaaaec2l6zq.jpg
This has been downloaded 251 time(s).

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Feb 3rd, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2013 10:49 PM
starryknight

Mizore! Ashley is accepted! smile

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2013 11:33 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
Mizore! Ashley is accepted! smile

Omg you just got mad Brownie points for knowing who that is!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2013 11:44 PM
starryknight

big grin

Old Post Feb 4th, 2013 12:30 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Now if only Xan and Lek can make a CS we can get this party started!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2013 01:22 AM
starryknight

Can't wait til this gets going, people in the other site are just going nuts...I miss role playing here where at least people tried to improve their roleplaying...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2013 07:48 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

o.o Maybe we should message the boys to remind them about this. Lek used to post everyday... well back then that wasnt his name. =p

Old Post Feb 4th, 2013 08:50 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I sent them messages. Hopfully they hurry up!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2013 02:34 AM
starryknight

I think Xan is usually busy with work or whatever...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2013 02:48 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I most likley wont be on Tomorrow or the day after. When I come back on Thursday they better be doin something or I will poke them in the eye o.o

Old Post Feb 5th, 2013 03:36 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I'll pull something up sometime tomorrow.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Feb 5th, 2013 04:06 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I'm still considering a character. I'll try and have something up in the next day or two.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2013 07:50 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

mkay

Old Post Feb 5th, 2013 10:16 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Hmm My character is a summoner, so does that mean she can only have three summons or what?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Feb 6th, 2013 02:38 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote