KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Rank the DMC games

Rank the DMC games
Started by: Solid47

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solid47

Rank the DMC games

As the title says rank the DMC games from the best to worst.

My list is.

1. DMC1
2. DMC3
3. DmC
4. DMC4
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
5. DMC2

What are yours?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2017 02:56 AM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

4. DMC2

3. DMC1

2. DMC3

1. Bayonetta

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2017 02:59 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

DMC3
DMC1
DMC3
DMC2

DmC (this was a trash game)

PWNT

Old Post Jan 24th, 2017 04:03 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

DMC 3
DMC 1
DMC 4
DMC 2

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2017 09:20 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

DMC4 probably in the highest of my rank

Old Post Jan 24th, 2017 02:41 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
DMC3
DMC1
DMC3
DMC2

DmC (this was a trash game)
...It really wasn't that bad, its at least an average game.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 24th, 2017 02:59 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Jmanghan
...It really wasn't that bad, its at least an average game.
It was damn horrible. I really had to force my way through it, and I went in with an open mind. The new Dante wasn't in any way likable, and neither were the supporting characters or enemies outside of the new Vergil. The bosses and enemies for the most part were pretty easy too. This wasn't the right direction for the series.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 25th, 2017 02:35 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid47

DMC2 sucked ass imo.

No devil arms. No interesting characters. The game was damm easy. Horrible story. Horrible boss fights. The camera sucked ass even for DMC. Boring maps with nothing interesting(the castle from the first game has much better design and athmosphere).

I enjoyed DmC way more than DMC2.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2017 04:34 AM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

It was damn horrible. I really had to force my way through it, and I went in with an open mind. The new Dante wasn't in any way likable, and neither were the supporting characters or enemies outside of the new Vergil. The bosses and enemies for the most part were pretty easy too. This wasn't the right direction for the series.

Completely wrong direction for the series. Most of the charm of those games is the over the top Japanese tropes that the previous games all had. Turning it into a sterilized generic western action bore fest was obviously not the way to go. Don't even get me started on how they tried to portray "Dante" in that shit show of a game either. On top of all that, the lead developer for DmC was such a cocky jerk off, I, and most other fans of the series just wanted to see the game fail before it was even released.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2017 05:44 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I don't care about the story of most games, I play a game to... play the game.

If I wanted to see a good story, I'll go watch a movie.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 25th, 2017 06:32 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I don't care about the story of most games, I play a game to... play the game.

If I wanted to see a good story, I'll go watch a movie.
I didn't even mention the story in that post, but yeah that sucked too.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 25th, 2017 08:38 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

DmC was casual af

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 25th, 2017 07:49 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
DMC 3
DMC 1
DMC 4
DMC 2

thumb up

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 06:52 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote