KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Karate Kid vs. Gamora

Karate Kid vs. Gamora
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Karate Kid vs. Gamora

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 01:03 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which Val?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 01:23 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Gamora DIES!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 01:27 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Most recent versions

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 01:34 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Most recent versions

Crap. eek!

I still think he wins, but Infinite Crisis Val only has a few weeks of showings and wasn't even in a LOSH comic.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 01:42 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by cdtm
Crap. eek!

I still think he wins, but Infinite Crisis Val only has a few weeks of showings and wasn't even in a LOSH comic.

He doesn't win OK.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 05:12 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just don't get it, people have a Hulk hard on here, but a character as cool as Val gets lowballed for some reason.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 04:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Val beats the shit out of her.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 04:46 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Val was resurrected again? I hear he's supposed to have shown up in Justice League United.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 10:46 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Surtur
Just don't get it, people have a Hulk hard on here, but a character as cool as Val gets lowballed for some reason.

So Val beats up herald level characters in power, that can actually fight? How is anyone low balling Val? Are you saying that he is simply unbeatable? What feats does he currently have for people to jump out of the personal shrubberies to say that he wins this?

Crap. eek!

For example. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 10:51 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pre power up Gamora mercs this fool.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 10:56 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet

Originally posted by byrdgang21
Most recent versions

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 12:02 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet

laughing out loud
Originally posted by Stoic
So Val beats up herald level characters in power, that can actually fight? How is anyone low balling Val? Are you saying that he is simply unbeatable? What feats does he currently have for people to jump out of the personal shrubberies to say that he wins this?

For example. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes, he does. Current Gamora gets stalemated by ****ing nightcrawler. Val would just laugh at her.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 02:20 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

^ You're still on ignore, and you probably always will be, but I was curious about just how delusional you'd become this time. If you bothered reading that comic, which you didn't, you would have read that it was a ruse. Do you know what ruse means? A sham, not real, they were pretending. The idea that I actually had to tell you this, simply strengthens why I placed you on ignore in the first place.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 03:34 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Or her "fight" with Storm you mean?

Who gives a shit if you've placed me on ignore?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 03:45 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I kept checking messages from people on ignore, too. That and it doesn't block quotes, so it was easier to just skim past the bs..

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 03:45 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Yeah, I kept checking messages from people on ignore, too. That and it doesn't block quotes, so it was easier to just skim past the bs..

The problem with that butthole is that he enjoys bringing up low feats because he has absolutely nothing better to draw from. I could do the same. i saw Val get the shit kicked out of him by virtual unknowns in the early 2000's side by side with Shadow Lass, but you don't see me bringing that up. Plot has a lot to do with things. i mean it's not as if Storm isn't a very popular character, or as if Gamora doesn't know that. What was she supposed to do, slaughter her? when did Gamora become a villain? Plot sometimes dictates that characters job, or should I bring up Superboy doing well against Superboy Prime?

Should every thread with Val in them automatically lead to Val wins? i mean when does the BS end? Gamora is currently a cosmic being, and she is known for being the most dangerous woman in the entire universe. That was before the black Vortex incident. Does Val also destroy the Surfer? Maybe we should just believe that he could solo every Marvel hero at once as well? This is why that idiot is on ignore.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 04:06 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Stoic
The problem with that butthole is that he enjoys bringing up low feats because he has absolutely nothing better to draw from. I could do the same. i saw Val get the shit kicked out of him by virtual unknowns in the early 2000's side by side with Shadow Lass, but you don't see me bringing that up. Plot has a lot to do with things. i mean it's not as if Storm isn't a very popular character, or as if Gamora doesn't know that. What was she supposed to do, slaughter her? when did Gamora become a villain? Plot sometimes dictates that characters job, or should I bring up Superboy doing well against Superboy Prime?

Should every thread with Val in them automatically lead to Val wins? i mean when does the BS end? Gamora is currently a cosmic being, and she is known for being the most dangerous woman in the entire universe. That was before the black Vortex incident. Does Val also destroy the Surfer? Maybe we should just believe that he could solo every Marvel hero at once as well? This is why that idiot is on ignore.

Reported for bashing BTW.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 04:35 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Gamora wins.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 04:41 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Karate Kid 10/10.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 07:31 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote