KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blue Marvel & Monica vs......

Blue Marvel & Monica vs......
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Blue Marvel & Monica vs......

This is not a gauntlet. I'm just curious to see how Yall think Adam & Monica would do against these pairs.

1. Ikaris & Sersi
2. Quasar & Captain Marvel (Carol)
3. Hulk & Red She Hulk
4. Lady Thor & Odinson
5. Superman & Wonder Woman
6. Animal Man & Vixen

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 03:38 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I think they would do well against all but I think the first three matches would be the most difficult due to versatility. And I think 3,4, and 5 would defeat them though.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 08:47 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

too bad we'll never know just how powerful monica was intended to become. she seemed a planetbuster to me anyway. that said, (1) would be a severe challenge. not sure which duo would take the majority, but sersi's transmutation would be extremely difficult for the pair to counter. she's already frozen an intangible vision, so i would think she could do the same to monica. ik has tons of versatility. likely the eternals would take it, but like i said, hard to say what level monica reached for sure.

they'd beat (2) and (3). (4) would be really fun to see. if thor has the hammer as well, i'd give it to them in a close fight. supes and ww would also be very close. monica would be a tough match up for diana so i might go with bm/spectrum for a slight majority there. and def take them against am/vixen.

weird order....

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 11:36 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

They beat all except team 4, since BFR wasnt taken off the table.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 11:53 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Leo, I don't think Ikaris holds a candle to Blue Marvel. Intangibility is different than what Monica is. Sersi shouldn't be able to do much. The vision is still composed of molecules no matter how dense he is. Quasar would be hell for Monica I think, but Adam would more than even the odd. Red She Hulk, and the Hulk would be troublesome, and could win. The rest of what you wrote I agree completely with.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 04:45 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Did Monica die?

Will she be in the new- Marvel?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 04:50 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
too bad we'll never know just how powerful monica was intended to become. she seemed a planetbuster to me anyway.
She was planning on destroying the Ultimate Universe's Earth by hitting it in hard-light form as hard as she could. She hesitated when she saw the innocent children there and was neutralized by City. Maker asked City why she didn't destroy the world.

So it was heavily suggested that she was capable of single-handedly destroying the planet.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 06:09 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by ODG
She was planning on destroying the Ultimate Universe's Earth by hitting it in hard-light form as hard as she could. She hesitated when she saw the innocent children there and was neutralized by City. Maker asked City why she didn't destroy the world.

So it was heavily suggested that she was capable of single-handedly destroying the planet.
Does mean she has more Powa than Hulk!!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 06:18 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Re: Blue Marvel & Monica vs......

Originally posted by byrdgang21
This is not a gauntlet. I'm just curious to see how Yall think Adam & Monica would do against these pairs.

1. Ikaris & Sersi
2. Quasar & Captain Marvel (Carol)
3. Hulk & Red She Hulk
4. Lady Thor & Odinson
5. Superman & Wonder Woman
6. Animal Man & Vixen

The only majority wins I give them is against 2. And even that's pushing it.

Imagine what Quasar could do to Monica? Draw all her power into the Q-bands then unleash the mother of all energy blasts directed at BM. Could he even survive that?

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 06:43 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Depends in if Quasar could draw her in, and if she in turn could manipulate his bands while in there.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 10:41 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Does mean she has more Powa than Hulk!!

Not in her fists. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 10:42 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Stoic
Leo, I don't think Ikaris holds a candle to Blue Marvel. Intangibility is different than what Monica is. Sersi shouldn't be able to do much. The vision is still composed of molecules no matter how dense he is. Quasar would be hell for Monica I think, but Adam would more than even the odd. Red She Hulk, and the Hulk would be troublesome, and could win. The rest of what you wrote I agree completely with.

i could def see ikaris giving bm a lot of trouble. he's cl100, with quite a variety of abilities.... as for sersi--magic is magic. she's transformed all the avengers into metal and also has control over energy. i don't see why she couldn't pretty easily affect monica's light form via transmutation. i think these 2 def have the feats to take down bm and monica. for a majority? really hard to say imo.

quasar could be a problem, but i figure for that reason bm would take him. she'd beat carol pretty handily imo while bm held the fort with quasar or beat him outright.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 12:25 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by riv6672
Depends in if Quasar could draw her in, and if she in turn could manipulate his bands while in there.

Monica...........manipulate the bands?! No.

The Q-bands are basically instant win vs ANYTHING in the EM spectrum. Quasar's entire series is proof of this. He could easily absorb her in her entirety and unleash the blast against BM. It's not a question of CAN he do this, it's a question of CAN BM survive that blast?

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 12:52 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

i could def see ikaris giving bm a lot of trouble. he's cl100, with quite a variety of abilities.... as for sersi--magic is magic. she's transformed all the avengers into metal and also has control over energy. i don't see why she couldn't pretty easily affect monica's light form via transmutation. i think these 2 def have the feats to take down bm and monica. for a majority? really hard to say imo.

quasar could be a problem, but i figure for that reason bm would take him. she'd beat carol pretty handily imo while bm held the fort with quasar or beat him outright.

Sersi isn't a magical being though, she manipulates molecules to a high degree that makes it seem like she is magical. Am I right? You may be thinking of Circe. Ikaris is a cl 100, but more at the low end, while Adam is a high end cl 100. I really don't think that Ikaris would be up to a slug fest with Adam TBH. We saw how Rulk was throwing him around. Adam is superior to Rulk, if we take Rulk's battle with Simon into consideration. Adam would outright destroy Simon. Adam would beat Quasar pretty quickly as well I think.

Originally posted by zopzop
Monica...........manipulate the bands?! No.

The Q-bands are basically instant win vs ANYTHING in the EM spectrum. Quasar's entire series is proof of this. He could easily absorb her in her entirety and unleash the blast against BM. It's not a question of CAN he do this, it's a question of CAN BM survive that blast?

No they aren't, it takes him time, and he would have to wrestle against her own control over the EM spectrum, which is considerable. While, I believe that the bands would win, they aren't as powerful as you may be alluding to. After all, they aren't as powerful as the CCR. Carol isn't holding up Adam for even an instant, which would be nearly a one shot for him to be done with her. Quasar would be next. He has rarely if ever been able to contend with high end brute strength. Adam brings that kind of strength to the table.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 01:21 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Sersi isn't a magical being though, she manipulates molecules to a high degree that makes it seem like she is magical. Am I right? You may be thinking of Circe. Ikaris is a cl 100, but more at the low end, while Adam is a high end cl 100. I really don't think that Ikaris would be up to a slug fest with Adam TBH. We saw how Rulk was throwing him around. Adam is superior to Rulk, if we take Rulk's battle with Simon into consideration. Adam would outright destroy Simon. Adam would beat Quasar pretty quickly as well I think.

No they aren't, it takes him time, and he would have to wrestle against her own control over the EM spectrum, which is considerable. While, I believe that the bands would win, they aren't as powerful as you may be alluding to. After all, they aren't as powerful as the CCR. Carol isn't holding up Adam for even an instant, which would be nearly a one shot for him to be done with her. Quasar would be next. He has rarely if ever been able to contend with high end brute strength. Adam brings that kind of strength to the table.

None of this shows Ikaris being knocked around by Red Hulk in my opinion at least. In fact it looks even to me. Ikaris didn't even finish the fight because he was busy saving the others from the magma.

http://i.imgur.com/T2DTY81.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H8CCWkA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fTH34HA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mh2F8QF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/NDlcJlB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dON7YNp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rTTvtY0.jpg

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 01:28 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

If you scratch your rectum then scratch your penis you can get fungus on your penis

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 01:29 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
None of this shows Ikaris being knocked around by Red Hulk in my opinion at least. In fact it looks even to me. Ikaris didn't even finish the fight because he was busy saving the others from the magma.

http://i.imgur.com/T2DTY81.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H8CCWkA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fTH34HA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mh2F8QF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/NDlcJlB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dON7YNp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rTTvtY0.jpg

Red Hulk got the better of that exchange. I have no idea what you were looking at? But like I said, Simon Williams manhandled Red Hulk, and Adam would beat the breaks off of Simon. Ikaris is a cl 100 but at the low end like I stated. Adam is at the high end. It was also stated the Ikaris was below the cl 100 tier in the hand books, but it said the same about Simon. If anything, neither are high end cl 100's.

Last edited by Stoic on Jun 11th, 2015 at 01:49 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 01:46 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Red Hulk got the better of that exchange. I have no idea what you were looking at? But like I said, Simon Williams manhandled Red Hulk, and Adam would beat the breaks off of Simon. Ikaris is a cl 100 but at the low end like I stated. Adam is at the high end. It was also stated the Ikaris was below the cl 100 tier in the hand books, but it said the same about Simon. If anything, neither are high end cl 100's.

Well like I just said to you, he wasn't being thrown around as you put it. It was a bit more even than Ikaris being thrown around in my opinion is all that I was saying.

I just disagree that he was thrown around.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 01:51 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Well like I just said to you, he wasn't being thrown around as you put it. It was a bit more even than Ikaris being thrown around in my opinion is all that I was saying.

I just disagree that he was thrown around.

Agreed.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 01:54 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't see her affecting Monica in light form. I don't see her being able to concentrate on her or keep with her speed in that form. Hell, some of her forms are invisible.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 01:55 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote