KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bane/As Batman vs Batman

Bane/As Batman vs Batman
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Bane/As Batman vs Batman

Bane turns good he takes over the Batman when Wayne dies suddenly he get all of Wayne's resources can he be as good or better Batman? DCNU Bane

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 31st, 2015 12:36 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

So Bane is in Bruce's will to inherit everything he owns? News to me.

And a Mexican Batman? That's just crazy enough to work!

Old Post May 31st, 2015 12:57 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Bane wouldn't be better when it comes to the detective and scientific stuff. However, he would be more effective in making criminals afraid b/c he would be much more brutal. I see him breaking a lot of their bones.

Old Post May 31st, 2015 01:27 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Bane wouldn't let a creature like Joker live.

Old Post May 31st, 2015 02:34 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bane wouldn't let a creature like Joker live.

thumb up

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 07:47 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Bane has far superior physical stats, an intellect roughly on par with Bruce's, and the will to enact his goals by whatever means necessary.

In many ways I think he would make a better Batman than Bruce... Especially if Bruce's nigh-unlimited resources were his to control.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 03:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Supermutant
thumb up

(please log in to view the image)

How do you know Bane who has turned good would be into killing? Also I know Batman doesn't kill, but I thought he could still be quite brutal? I mean not chopping off limbs brutal, but hasn't he beaten Joker so badly he needed lengthy hospital stays to recover?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 04:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by Surtur
How do you know Bane who has turned good would be into killing? Also I know Batman doesn't kill, but I thought he could still be quite brutal? I mean not chopping off limbs brutal, but hasn't he beaten Joker so badly he needed lengthy hospital stays to recover?

He doesn't have to kill to break someone i.e. Batman, Killer Croc, Azrael. Even if Bat-Bane wasn't into killing, that doesn't mean he would take care to use the least harmful way to apprehend criminals. He could "turn good" like Wolverine and still be very violent in taking down criminals who may or may not survive that particular encounter.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 09:24 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Also, turning good doesn't necessarily mean that Bane is going to completely change his ways. It can simply mean that his mindset shifts from wanting to control Gotham and its citizens, to wanting to protect them... He would still break anyone who stood in the way of that.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 09:30 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
Also, turning good doesn't necessarily mean that Bane is going to completely change his ways. It can simply mean that his mindset shifts from wanting to control Gotham and its citizens, to wanting to protect them... He would still break anyone who stood in the way of that.

This is the problem though, it is almost impossible to say how Bane turned "good" would behave in terms of how he'd treat criminals. All we have to go on is stuff evil Bane did.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 02:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

When he was with the Secret Six, he didn't kill his enemies...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 02:56 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote