KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Hey? I think i found something!

Hey? I think i found something!
Started by: johnnyforever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

Worried Hey? I think i found something!

look at the cast of potc 3 on wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate...Worlds_End#Cast

notice how,

Keith Richards - *Captain* Grant Sparrow

Chow Yun-Fat - Sao Feng

see, Sparrow is a Captain and Sao Feng is not!

i don't know if it's a mistake or if it means something?

i just wanted to say that! big grin

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:18 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Well see there is the thing i think Jacks father's name is Teague Sparrow and not Grant Sparrow!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:36 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Well see there is the thing i think Jacks father's name is Teague Sparrow and not Grant Sparrow!!
i know but that's not the point. the point is that: it says CAPTAIN Grant Sparrow, which means he must have a ship. whereas, Sao Feng is just simply Sao Feng, which means he might not have a ship.

i know it's not much but... embarrasment

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:30 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

43 VIEWS?!! and not a one of you have sympathy for me, for posting such a stupid thread!

i'm very disapointed in you, i was only trying to help!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 12:58 AM
bat14
Davy Jones

Yeah, i think it's ok, but I don't know, what you want to say ?
Sao feng is (i think not a pirate) hes mostly living on land. but the father of jack was pirate, so he had a ship, so he was a captain

--- I'm waiting ---

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 05:32 PM
bat14 is currently offline Click here to Send bat14 a Private Message Find more posts by bat14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

Originally posted by bat14
Yeah, i think it's ok, but I don't know, what you want to say ?
Sao feng is (i think not a pirate) hes mostly living on land. but the father of jack was pirate, so he had a ship, so he was a captain
Well i thought it might lead us somewhere. like, Captain Grant or Teague Sparrow:
1. It says he's Captain.
2. He must be doing pretty good for himself if he has a ship?

and like you said, Sao Feng is not a pirate. What would make him want to kidnap will and elizabeth? and that's what i meant smile

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 07:32 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

hey guys
IMO
I belive Sao Feng may have possesion of the charts that Will, Liz and Barbossa are looking for to chart the course to Worlds End to find Jack.

also? why do you all believe he is not a pirate?
just curious?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 07:41 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

hey look at imdb Pro
is says Sao Feng is a pirate and gives him the Title captain

http://pro.imdb.com/title/tt0449088/

maybe that will help
oh yea there is no mention of Captain Grant or Teauge Sparrow in the cast listing

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 07:47 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

Originally posted by shannstar79
hey guys
IMO
I belive Sao Feng may have possesion of the charts that Will, Liz and Barbossa are looking for to chart the course to Worlds End to find Jack.

also? why do you all believe he is not a pirate?
just curious?

because on wikipedia it says he's not a pirate. some say he is, some say he isn't so i don't know! confused

and you said, "I belive Sao Feng may have possesion of the charts that Will, Liz and Barbossa are looking for to chart the course to Worlds End to find Jack." but why would Sao Feng want to kidnap will and elizabeth?

Last edited by johnnyforever on Oct 24th, 2006 at 08:11 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 08:08 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

not sure about that at all luv, I did hear once that Captain Jack gives Sao feng Elizabeth, he ends up thinking she is Calypso the sea goddess
I heard he dies somehow in a battle and she (liz) becomes captain of his ship

I did not know he kidnapped Will and Liz, I havent heard that b4

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 08:16 PM
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

not sure about that at all luv, I did hear once that Captain Jack gives Sao feng Elizabeth, he ends up thinking she is Calypso the sea goddess
I heard he dies somehow in a battle and she (liz) becomes captain of his ship

I did not know he kidnapped Will and Liz, I havent heard that b4
laughing I'm so confused with all these rumors, i don't know what to believe anymore! i guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 08:20 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

I know girl that is how I feel !!
eek!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 08:27 PM
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

I know girl that is how I feel !!
eek!
just wait 'till dec 5th. i guarantee you we'll know alot more by then. especially if there's a AWE trailer in the DVD! big grin

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 08:46 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Sao Feng has the charts in the rough script. they go and get them from him..

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 08:54 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

Originally posted by evilm0nki3
Sao Feng has the charts in the rough script. they go and get them from him..
Oh! i should've known that! thanks smile

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 09:01 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

What kind of charts? charts of what? please anybody I'm confused confused

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 09:20 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

charts are like a map,(for Water) its how you chart a course on water

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 09:34 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I know,but where are they going with those charts? are they supposed to find Jack with those charts?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 09:42 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

those charts are suppose to find the purgotory(however you spell it) its a guide map to lead at worlds end.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 10:07 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Thanks Mina, I knew they were going to exchange Will for something, but I didn't know it was for the charts to find Jack.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 10:10 PM