KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Maybe this is more appropriate for the music forum but...

Maybe this is more appropriate for the music forum but...
Started by: GABRIEL05

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Maybe this is more appropriate for the music forum but...

I'm getting sick and tired of hearing electronic music in fight scenes and martial arts nowadays. Did Martial Arts instructors, and wierd ass E-hyped spiky haired DJ's get together and make some sort of pact with each other? I saw a martial arts display the other day with the worst most GOD AWFUL REPETITIVE electronic music ever. Not to mention the shit I got off Kazaa. I'M TIRED OF HAVING TO ENDURE THE SAME ****ING CHORD PROGRESSIONS BEATS AND OBLIGATORY SCI-FI MOVIE QUOTES EVERYTIME I WANNE SEE SOMEONE KICK SOME ASS!!!. Oh I long for the days of Enter the Dragon and Drunk Master.

whew!... I feel better already.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 03:43 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

amen.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 04:27 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

Why does that bother you it goes well with the movie.

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 06:07 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

What the f**k?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 01:25 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
What the f**k?

What the f**k? !!!! What you mean What the f**k? !!?!! You can take your What the f**k? and shove it up your What the f**k? !!!!!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 07:15 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

hey i didnt mean anything by What the f**k? i just felt like saying What the f**k? so dont shout at me!! What the f**k?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 01:33 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

I hope you're not being nasty about Rob Dougan.

Do not be nasty about Rob Dougan when I exist.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 03:41 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i wasnt bein nasty abt any1 i just felt like sayin What the f**k? coz i cudnt think of anything else 2 say

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 12:09 PM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Not you, Korri, you bint wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 01:19 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I guess you could say I'm being nasty. But what really rubs my penis the wrong way is that in 90% of the martial arts fight scene nowadays, some sumomabitch always plays some electronic music in the background.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 04:30 PM
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by Ikobe
Not you, Korri, you bint wink

*gasp* u called me a bint Llaughing out loudL

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 04:43 PM