KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Been trying to change my username

Been trying to change my username
Started by: OnslaughtKILLS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ProjectCornDog

Been trying to change my username

I've been waiting approval for over a week and a half. Help?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2014 10:36 PM
ProjectCornDog is currently offline Click here to Send ProjectCornDog a Private Message Find more posts by ProjectCornDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Send a pm to an active moderator.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2014 10:55 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Only the admin can do this I am afraid.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 16th, 2014 01:21 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice buffy quotes

Old Post Jun 16th, 2014 04:10 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ProjectCornDog

Anyone know any active admins?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2014 01:36 AM
ProjectCornDog is currently offline Click here to Send ProjectCornDog a Private Message Find more posts by ProjectCornDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

THERE IS ONE ADMIN!

and he is MIA since like 2 years

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jun 17th, 2014 05:13 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ProjectCornDog

Is there anyone that can ACTUALLY help me?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 01:54 AM
truejedi

I put a name change in the queue, 2, 3 years back, nothing, so good luck. i don't even remember what the new name was supposed to be. I'm figuring someday it will get changed, and I'll come back and be unable to login because of that.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2014 04:32 AM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by truejedi
I put a name change in the queue, 2, 3 years back, nothing, so good luck. i don't even remember what the new name was supposed to be. I'm figuring someday it will get changed, and I'll come back and be unable to login because of that.

Should have thought of that before, no one to blame but yourself!!!!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2014 06:51 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

quote: (post)
Originally posted by truejedi

You would find the new username over one of your previous posts, so just find a thread you started or whatever, then you'll be able to log in.

OF course, it's not likely that Raz will ever get around to dealing with all the name change requests that have, presumably, piled up.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 03:40 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abu-Bactr

Can't we just start new usernames and get bigger avatas from the get go?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 05:40 AM
Abu-Bactr is currently offline Click here to Send Abu-Bactr a Private Message Find more posts by Abu-Bactr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

No. You have to be a member for 2 years(I think it is) before you can use 100x100 avatars. The only person who can change that rule is...You guessed it...The Admin.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 11:24 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Raz has abandoned us

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post May 8th, 2015 06:34 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I'll update usernames once the server move is stabilised

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 08:50 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Erm, what if we don't want the usernames we requested years ago?

embarrasment

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Jun 11th, 2015 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 08:52 PM
Jaggarath is currently offline Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I can reject it - just let me know here

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 09:04 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Please reject "Light Revan" or any other username from "DarthAnt66." Thank you. big grin

embarrasment

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 09:06 PM
Jaggarath is currently offline Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

OK will do!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 09:07 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

raz acknowledged me. :O

My power is now infinite. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 09:13 PM