KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Four Marvel TV Shows Coming to Netflix.

Four Marvel TV Shows Coming to Netflix.
Started by: bats2jm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bats2jm

Four Marvel TV Shows Coming to Netflix.

Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones TV Series Coming to Netflix; Leading Into The Defenders Miniseries
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11...ders-miniseries

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 02:43 PM
bats2jm is currently offline Click here to Send bats2jm a Private Message Find more posts by bats2jm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Whoaa that's pretty big TV news. If even a couple of these are big hits that would put them ahead of WB/DC on the TV front.

Does anyone know who would have the rights to produce a Live Action Spider-Man? Could Marvel studios do that?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 02:53 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bats2jm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Whoaa that's pretty big TV news. If even a couple of these are big hits that would put them ahead of WB/DC on the TV front.

Does anyone know who would have the rights to produce a Live Action Spider-Man? Could Marvel studios do that?

No Sony has the rights for live action.Marvel has the animated rights.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 02:56 PM
bats2jm is currently offline Click here to Send bats2jm a Private Message Find more posts by bats2jm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Wow, didn't expect that at all. Excellent job by Marvel!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 03:05 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by bats2jm
No Sony has the rights for live action.Marvel has the animated rights.

Damn it!

Guess we won't see a live/action big screen Spider-Man team up any time soon.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 03:36 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I'll watch this.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 05:19 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I would like to see DD:Guardian Devil but with Mysterio being the villain it might not be possible.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 06:57 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Gotta say, my body is more than ready for a Daredevil and Iron fist show. Instead of Defenders they really should just make the group Heroes for Hire.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 07:07 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

How would that put them ahead? It's a start, but WB/DC released they will be doing a Constantine, Gotham, Hourman, and possibly Wonder Woman. Not to mention Arrow.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 07:20 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

BTW, REALLY interested in Iron Fist and Cage shows. Should be fun.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 07:21 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Golgo13
How would that put them ahead? It's a start, but WB/DC released they will be doing a Constantine, Gotham, Hourman, and possibly Wonder Woman. Not to mention Arrow.

Oh yeah I forgot about those proposals. Plus The Flash series is confirmed.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 08:17 PM
Senor Cage

Oh yeah I forgot about those proposals. Plus The Flash series is confirmed.

One thing that I forgot is that I need to get Netflix to watch these shows. Or I can wait and watch it online for free or something. Same thing annoyed me when I had to wait and watch Arrested Development.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 09:04 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I don't pay for Netflix so I might miss, however if the cast is people I can like then I will change my mind

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 09:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Luke Cage will kick ass

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 04:10 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Apparently these characters can still get movies if they end up being popular on Netflix.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 07:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Golgo13
One thing that I forgot is that I need to get Netflix to watch these shows. Or I can wait and watch it online for free or something. Same thing annoyed me when I had to wait and watch Arrested Development.

The cool thing is that they released all the episodes at once and more than likely you'll be able to get them all right away.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 03:39 PM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Yeah, do a free trial. Then binge.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 04:25 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I don't pay for Netflix so I might miss, however if the cast is people I can like then I will change my mind

Some of their shows are really good like House of Cards and The Fall (not an exclusive). I almost dropped Netflix, I'm glad I didn't.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 03:39 AM
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

I watch shows on Netflix all the time. (X-Files, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Arrested Development, Freaks & Geeks) Now I have an even better reason to keep it!

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 04:37 AM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Drew Goddard will be doing the Daredevil show

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=49095

Old Post Nov 13th, 2013 03:11 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote