KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Ash vs Evil Dead

Ash vs Evil Dead
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Ash vs Evil Dead

I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this already. I'm looking forward to this show. Evil Dead 2 is one of my all-time favorite movies. Here's a little interview with Cambell: Entertainment Weekly. The trailer is awesome...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 11th, 2015 11:46 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

Xena's in it as well. Will watch.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2015 11:04 PM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Like the chick from the old Xena: Warrior Princess TV show? I didn't realize that..

Old Post Sep 18th, 2015 11:32 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yep. Lucy Lawless has always been rather associated with the likes of Raimi and Bruce Campbell.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2015 01:08 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Doesn't seem like they even acknowledged the events of Army of Darkness happened erm

Last edited by Inhuman on Sep 19th, 2015 at 04:36 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2015 04:32 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
Doesn't seem like they even acknowledged the events of Army of Darkness happened erm

Wait, I forgot how Army of Darkness ends... he comes back to the present time doesn't he? I don't think it's necessarily denying the events of AoD. If you read that interview one of the questions asked was would there be time travel in the series. And he said it's a possibility. I don't think Raimi would negate such a beloved and important installment in the franchise.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2015 11:28 AM
Scribble

Army of Darkness has two endings. One where he gets back to present ("Hail to the King, Baby", etc.) and the other where he takes too much of the potion and wakes up after the whole of society has collapsed. Raimi intended the late awakening ending to be the original ending, but the studio said it was too dour and made him change it. So I guess it makes sense for him to just go back to the end of the second one and start from there.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2015 11:33 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I see. Yeah, I had forgotten about the alternate ending. I haven't seen AoD in so long.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2015 07:01 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Pretty entertaining watch, the New York Comic Con panel.

This premieres in a couple weeks, I need to re-watch the films again soon...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 11:09 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I have re-watched Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness.

This has already been renewed for a second season and it hasn't even aired yet...

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/2...2-renewal-starz

Old Post Oct 28th, 2015 10:50 PM
ares834

First episode was awesome.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 05:49 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman

Kind of like how Evil Dead 1 got retconned in Evil Dead 2?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 06:31 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Just finished.

Amazingly cheesy and awesome.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 09:46 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

watched season premiere last night. stupid, yet good fun..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 10:45 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The first episode was every bit as cheesy as I'd hoped it would be. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 12:19 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So its cheesy and fun and imaginative.

mmmyeah it won't make it.

if it aint some emo soap opera todays fans just can't "DIG IT"!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2015 12:32 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I didn't think it was as good as Evil Dead 2, but I think it shows promise to shape up into a fun series. I'll tune in for the awesome makeup and creatures alone.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2015 12:15 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Good so far. Has that Army of Darkness feel.

Also the reason they dont acknowledge any Army of Darkness stuff is because of rights or some sh1t.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2015 05:22 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Watched the first 2 so far and enjoyed both. This show has just the right blend of action, comedy and intentional cheese-factor to make it worth watching.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2015 05:58 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I've heard the last couple episodes have been improvements on the pilot. I'm gonna let some more episodes build up before I watch 'em, though.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 10:52 PM