KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Most powerful force user

Most powerful force user
Started by: annirus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
annirus

Most powerful force user

The most powerful force user always stirs up a big debate, but if you follow the movies and go by what GL has said himself it has to be Mace Windu. Not only was he the youngest person to be voted onto the jedi counsil at age 28, he mastered a form of combat that even the sith think to be too deadly and emotionally taxing(Vaapad) and he handily beat Sidious in a fight. For those of you who think somehow sidious could have been faking just need to read the making of Eps 3 artbook, Lucas goes out of his way to show Mace beats Palp fair and square. Lucas said without Vaapad, Mace is on par with Yoda, Dooku, Annikan and Sidious, with it no one is his equal. Garen Malek quite possibly is beyond them all. No force user had been born of one Jedi (other than Luke and Leia) much less 2. Both of Garen parents are Jedi, making him extraordinarily powerful. Taking everythig into consideration top 5 force beings in the canon series has to be 1. Mace 2. Sidious 3. Yoda 4. Annikan 5. Qui-gon-jinn. Eu ( Bane and zannah would make any short list)

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 08:34 AM
Click here to Send annirus a Private Message Find more posts by annirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

with time your hypothesis could have been proved to be true but as it stands mace went on a trip from which unless he grabbed a flying speeder on the way down with his one hand..lol..there is no return so he sux luke wins..lol...

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 09:51 AM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

If we are just going by the movies, I assume Yoda. Oh, and it's Galen Marek.

Last edited by Bardock42 on Sep 6th, 2008 at 01:21 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 01:19 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

That's EU.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 01:54 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
That's EU.
Nah, he said only canon.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 02:03 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by Bardock42
Nah, he said only canon.

Hahaha. Sense when does EU become canon?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 02:08 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by sweersa
Hahaha. Sense when does EU become canon?

...what?

If you are talking about him mentioning EU, that's correct. He did say that the list of the most powerful force users should be Canon though. Which is the topic of the thread if I understand correctly. Oh, and it is "since"...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 02:09 PM
sweersa

...what?

If you are talking about him mentioning EU, that's correct. He did say that the list of the most powerful force users should be Canon though. Which is the topic of the thread if I understand correctly. Oh, and it is "since"...

Sorry, my mistake, since, not sense...they sound the same yes? But they are not the same. Thank you spell check.

Way to get off topic, anyways, the point is you don't talk about EU like that in the I, II, and III section...ever.

That is why we have the EU section. A place where few of us people go...it has its own members and it is a very scary place to go.

It is full of Star Wars characters non of us have ever heard of, it has lightsaber colors that never existed, and...most scary of all...it contradicts itself! Dun dun dun.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 02:20 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Sorry, my mistake, since, not sense...they sound the same yes? But they are not the same. Thank you spell check.

They actually sound different. But it's a common mistake to make, don't worry.

Way to get off topic, anyways, the point is you don't talk about EU like that in the I, II, and III section...ever.

That is why we have the EU section. A place where few of us people go...it has its own members and it is a very scary place to go.

It is full of Star Wars characters non of us have ever heard of, it has lightsaber colors that never existed, and...most scary of all...it contradicts itself! Dun dun dun.
Meh, Canon can do that itself. The point is this guy wants to talk about the most powerful force users in the canon, which should be placed here. That he mentioned EU characters and facts, though, regretable, doesn't make it any less fitted in here. Besides, I hear sad rumors that Force Unleashed is going to be canon anyways.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 02:33 PM
sweersa

They actually sound different. But it's a common mistake to make, don't worry.

Meh, Canon can do that itself. The point is this guy wants to talk about the most powerful force users in the canon, which should be placed here. That he mentioned EU characters and facts, though, regretable, doesn't make it any less fitted in here. Besides, I hear sad rumors that Force Unleashed is going to be canon anyways.

Okay, that is sad, force unleashed can't be canon becuase it isn't a movie...let's hope they keep it EU.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 03:53 PM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lucas said that sideous was the most powerful sith lord, and the novelization said that yoda was "the most powerful foe the darkness had ever known".

So yea, your wrong.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 06:54 PM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Yoda is more powerful with the force...he's the one who can stop force lightning with his hands and use it on the sith themselves...Mace had to use his lightsabre.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 07:14 PM
Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by steverules
Yoda is more powerful with the force...he's the one who can stop force lightning with his hands and use it on the sith themselves...Mace had to use his lightsabre.

Well the situations are different. Mace already had his lightsaber activated...Yoda did not. I think they do whatever comes first. As time is critical.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 02:14 AM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

I think mace shoulda had a few shots of jack daniels and he wouldnt have hesitated to waste palps...and then annie never woulda had the chance to turn robotish...his ole lady wouldnt have died during child birth and he woulda been just fine and not had his nuts burned off..lol..its all mace's fault?

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 06:03 AM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Only the game makers said that. No confirmation from Lucasfilm on that.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 10:44 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by queeq
Only the game makers said that. No confirmation from Lucasfilm on that.
Yeah, just saying I read that, and it would be sad.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 11:34 AM
sweersa

Yeah, just saying I read that, and it would be sad.

I agree.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 12:52 PM
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

From the movies? Yoda and Sidious at a stalemate.

From EU? LotF Luke.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 08:48 PM
Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by Master Crimzon
From the movies? Yoda and Sidious at a stalemate.

From EU? LotF Luke.

Yeah, the Sequel Trilogy luke ftw

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 09:06 PM
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

Yeah, the Sequel Trilogy luke ftw

Wrong. Nebar Foxis for the win.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 11:47 AM
Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote