KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Possible Blade 4 coming

Possible Blade 4 coming
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Possible Blade 4 coming

quote:
Snipes is also optimistic that, once things are settled, and he pays his taxes,there will be a Blade 4.

On October 26, 2007 The Bloody-Digusting.com website reports that just such a move is being plotted right now in Hollywood. A source for the website contends that a reboot of the series is in works (Just like Batman Begins) was

Old Post Apr 26th, 2008 06:28 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hope for a blade 4 but we have to wait till wesley snipes gets out of jail for 3 years

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post Apr 26th, 2008 06:23 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Maybe Snipes was hoping to get some money from a new Blade. After all, the first 3 made him a lot of money. Seeing as how he was sentenced already, I doubt there will be another.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2008 03:12 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

If it does happen lets just hope they do a good job of it and not just do it to make the producers happy with their money.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 07:08 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

If they want to start over, ala Batman Begins, how could Snipes be involved? You'd need a younger actor by now.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 03:21 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
If they want to start over, ala Batman Begins, how could Snipes be involved? You'd need a younger actor by now.

But why in the first place. If they however do reboot Blade, are their any young men with martial arts training and some acting ability that can pull off the role??

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 07:38 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
But why in the first place. If they however do reboot Blade, are their any young men with martial arts training and some acting ability that can pull off the role??

michael jai white he played in the spawn film as spawn. hed make a excellent blade

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post May 6th, 2008 07:27 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jcvaldez

Blade is done.... no more Blade

Old Post May 6th, 2008 08:03 PM
jcvaldez is currently offline Click here to Send jcvaldez a Private Message Find more posts by jcvaldez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Seriously, why do a reboot as it is? The Blade trilogy are damned fine films.. Superior to the comic representation in every way IMO, and the first really good comic book movie to come out since the original TMNT.

Old Post May 11th, 2008 02:09 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by jinzin
Seriously, why do a reboot as it is? The Blade trilogy are damned fine films.. Superior to the comic representation in every way IMO, and the first really good comic book movie to come out since the original TMNT.

Cosigned, a reboot to me doesn't make sense as even the trilogy isn't that old to begin with.

Old Post May 12th, 2008 01:44 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Blade series just needs to stop where it is. The trilogy was decent, and I doubt it'll get any better.

Old Post May 12th, 2008 01:55 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Got some more news on this

quote:
Could Blade Return?
Source: ShockTillYouDrop.com December 12, 2008

When Blade: Trinity arrived at the tail-end of 2004, the word on the street was that David Goyer was paving the way for a spin-off franchise featuring Hannibal King (Ryan Renolds) and Abigail Whistler (Jessica Biel). Needless to say, that never happened and the fans got a short-lived Spike TV Blade series with Sticky Fingaz replacing Wesley Snipes. Its on-air lifespan, however, may have spelled the end for further adventures of the Daywalker. Ah, but time heals in Hollywood and, as we all know, what is old can easily be renewed. Especially Blade, a franchise that has grossed over $400 million worldwide.

"God, it feels like they remake movies five years after they come out now," Goyer answers when asked if there's the possibility of seeing Blade's resurrection on screen. "I'm sure New Line at some point would like to do another version of it. Me? Never say never, but I think remakes are more successful the more time there is in between. Honestly, I think they should have waited for the new Hulk. I like the new one. But the longer time you have between remakes [and their originals], the better. For me, ten years is the minimum you really need."

So wait, are we talking remake and not an actual next chapter? Goyer says, "I heard rumors that they may want to start from scratch with a new person playing Blade. It's funny because I thought about how I never wanted to do a vampire film ever again because I'm sick of it. But I was reading the Tomb of Dracula Omnibus and I hadn't read them in a long time and I thought it might be cool to do another vampire movie at some point."

Sounds like the man isn't done with the Daywalker yet. They've replaced Snipes once before. What do you think? Is it time to give the series an overhaul?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 12:34 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

well actually their are tons of them. just most not really big stars i hollywood, sometims you gotta give new blood a chance to get what you want.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 02:00 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by jalek moye
well actually their are tons of them. just most not really big stars i hollywood, sometims you gotta give new blood a chance to get what you want.

Thats true, but I certainly don't someone who doesn't any martial arts or can't act..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 07:27 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanfan136

i would be fine with a sequal as long as wesley snipes is in and a good director/script but a reboot not really

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 11:47 PM
batmanfan136 is currently offline Click here to Send batmanfan136 a Private Message Find more posts by batmanfan136 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'd be more up for the overhaul to see what they do with the series with a brand new guy playing Blade

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 06:43 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Blade sucks. And a reboot? Marvel is just getting retarded now. Oh we are going to reboot every single movie franchise we ever had ever and hope one of them comes out nearly HALF as good as Nolan's Batman.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 05:46 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanfan136

Originally posted by Quincy
Blade sucks. And a reboot? Marvel is just getting retarded now. Oh we are going to reboot every single movie franchise we ever had ever and hope one of them comes out nearly HALF as good as Nolan's Batman.

Marvel is doing ten times better of a job at making movies than DC. DC has one movie this past yeat that was great and it was but at least marvel is not just making movies of two superheros

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 01:23 AM
batmanfan136 is currently offline Click here to Send batmanfan136 a Private Message Find more posts by batmanfan136 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Quincy

lolZ. TDK was hardly better than Iron Man imo.

Hell, Stark was a way more interesting character then Bale's Bruce Wayne.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 06:49 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by batmanfan136
Marvel is doing ten times better of a job at making movies than DC. DC has one movie this past yeat that was great and it was but at least marvel is not just making movies of two superheros

Marvel is making way more movies. But is that necessarily a good thing? I do like that Marvel is intermixing their universe. I hope that trend continues with Wolverine.

Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Hell, Stark was a way more interesting character then Bale's Bruce Wayne.

Downey was more interesting than Bale.

But Ledger was more interesting than Downey.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 04:05 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote