KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » will ther be another hulk

will ther be another hulk
Started by: Darth Kip

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Kip
sith lord in training

will ther be another hulk

if so who will be the villan and why is the hulk portraied more as an uncontrolable monster then a superhero

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 06:02 AM
Darth Kip is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Kip a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Kip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

another one? This is the biggest bomb in history!!! In history I say!!!

So far to date the movie has made $116 million .................it costed $160+ million to make..................they then spent another $20+ million to promote it...............they are in the hole atleast $60- $80 million .........

yeah......um, studios don't like losing 60-100 million dollars.......I doubt seriosly there will be a sequel.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 03:40 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Yup i doubt it too, and the Hulk is always pretty much prtrayed the same way and if they for some imaginable reason make another movie chances are the villain would be the Abomination since is one of Hulks oldest villains and can match punch by punch with Hulk!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 12:59 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

There will be. With all the other countries and mechandise and videogames I think it will be in the black

made by verauko

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 01:49 AM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tracker

Granted it was not the move popular movie ever made but it also had some competition at the box office.

It also lacked a real draw for women to go see it, ala Ben Affleck or Hugh Jackman.

Despite all of this Hulk as of today is ranked #23 of the top 50 movies of this year, and has a box office gross of $130,246,995 showing at 374 theaters.

Between merchandise, product endorsements and the upcoming DVD release you can bet the movie makers will make a nice little lump of cash and will in fact make a Hulk 2.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:16 PM
Tracker is currently offline Click here to Send Tracker a Private Message Find more posts by Tracker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
needlz41

i thought the movie was good all the special effects were good its the ending i didnt understand
and i still dont anyone wanan explain???

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 02:36 AM
needlz41 is currently offline Click here to Send needlz41 a Private Message Find more posts by needlz41 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tracker

What was not to understand?

Hulk let Absorbing Man take as much essence/strength as he needed and more, this further angered/man Hulk go in to survival mode making him stronger and stronger (which is the Hulks truth power) the more angry he gets the harder you hit him the stronger he gets. This led to basically and overload on the absorbing Mans powers causing him to lose form and pretty much dissipate (an open end) you can bet he is not dead.

Banner fled the country to So. America where he follows his nurturing, nature and continues to use his talents to help others. It pretty much ended with the tone of no matter how far he runs he can't escape who he now is (The Hulk) there will always be something that can and most likely will trigger his alter ego. This is where his journey for a cure begins for he is man that will always be on the run not just from governments and law but from himself.

Went deep on that one but that is what I took from the movie. wink

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 07:14 AM
Tracker is currently offline Click here to Send Tracker a Private Message Find more posts by Tracker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zero
The Zero Virus is at hand

Yes, a sequel has been confirmed. Expect to see Hulk 2 in the 2005-2006 range.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 06:54 PM
Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

His dad wasnt supposed to be absorbing man, there was another character in the comics who messed around with genetics and ended up being able to absorb the elemental essence of living things, absorbing man absorbed solid masses and duplicated his skin as that object if you dont believe me theres a short blurb in the wizard magazine where ang lee talks about it

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 10:25 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

and of course people can ask question when can we make another hulk? how? who will be in it? how much can we make? where would it be made? how much money can we make? how much money can we make? how much money could we lose? could we pull this off again? how much money could we make? BUT no one ever asks that Vital question Should we make another Hulk? NO they just keep askin that question How much money can we make?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 10:29 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote