KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Bama Haters Going Insane

Bama Haters Going Insane
Started by: Star428

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bama Haters Going Insane

Last night, in the Cotton Bowl, the Alabama Crimson Tide destroyed the Michigan State Spartans 38-0. Now, I haven't followed football that closely in a long time and didn't watch the game but I was still quite pleased to hear that the Tide rolled over their opponent so easily to make it to the National Championship game... AGAIN (as they've done so many times before) because I used to be a big-time BAMA fan and still would be if I still followed college football (or any football, for that matter, or even ANY sport, at all). Anyway, even more than I enjoyed hearing the news Alabama won, I was really pleased reading so many butthurt comments by so many BAMA haters on twitter:

http://bamahammer.com/2016/01/01/co...e-going-insane/

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 12:40 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is really sad. Some butthurt loser is so upset that he claims he's going to start killing people on the Alabama campus.

http://bamahammer.com/2015/12/31/mi...gn=RelatedStory

Butthurt, indeed.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 12:53 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Nice Twist Thread Star.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 08:50 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

What you mean?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 10:04 PM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

^Ignorance is a God Given Right.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 02:35 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everyone sounds like a douche in the article. Not only the people going crazy over a sport, but the guy who wrote it and who makes a little comment after every tweet.

I mean he bashes someone for not spelling a word correctly and then goes and misspells a different word himself.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 08:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

I think the Crimson Tide were happy not to play the Buckeyes again. Not saying the Buckeyes would have won, but they for damn sure would have been a better match than the Spartans, who were only there because of that miracle punt fumble against Michigan. For that matter, the Wolverines would have probably done better than Sparty. I hope they get rid of Conference Championships and replace them with an 8 team playoff in the future--less bullshit that way.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Last edited by Omega Vision on Jan 5th, 2016 at 01:07 AM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 01:01 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tomorrow night, the Tide takes on the Clemson Tigers for (yet another; they have probably over a dozen already which is more than anbody else) National Championship title. BAMA is no strangers to dealing with "Tigers" as they trash Auburn and LSU on a regular basis. Don't know if I"ll bother to watch the game but hope that the Tide rolls again.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2016 03:14 AM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alabama 45
Clemson 40

smile

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 08:20 AM