KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ventress vs. Mara Jade vs. Aryn Leneer vs. Darth Nox

Ventress vs. Mara Jade vs. Aryn Leneer vs. Darth Nox
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Ventress vs. Mara Jade vs. Aryn Leneer vs. Darth Nox

Lightsabers only

Duel takes place on neutral ground

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 10:20 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Probably Mara.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2015 10:25 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

Mara.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2015 08:56 PM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lightsabers only? Ventress decisively.

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Oct 26th, 2015 01:55 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Mara.

Batmans?

stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 26th, 2015 01:56 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Aryn Leener most likely.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2015 03:25 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Mara

Old Post Oct 26th, 2015 03:51 AM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Mara

Old Post Oct 26th, 2015 04:02 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna say Nox.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2015 08:39 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by Nephthys
I'm gonna say Nox.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 12:16 PM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Goes down to Mara vs Leneer, can someone remind me of Mara's greatest speed feat, because Leneer's is pretty insane.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 12:27 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
(please log in to view the image)

Nox is just as skilled with a saber as with the force, beat Khem Val as an acolyte when he was still strong enough to punch through solid rock, matched or exceeded Ulic's feat of holding off Sylvar without the Force by defeating a Sith Lord in a similar condition. Nox is a beastly duelist, who should get more respect than she does.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 01:32 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Darth Nox also defeated a Sith Lord touted as the finest swordsman of the era.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 01:47 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I agree on almost everything, except for comparing Paladius to an enraged Sylvar. I mean seriously? She'd slaughter Paladius.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 01:48 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

True, but Nox also beat Paladius whereas all Ulic did was survive while running away.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 02:05 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Darth Nox also defeated a Sith Lord touted as the finest swordsman of the era.

I was unaware Nox defeated the Wrath. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 02:12 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

You forgot to mention how Ulic wasn't trying to win. The whole time he'd been splitting his focus between defending against Sylvar and convincing her to let go of her anger. Also Ulic had just days before survived a fall that was like a 100+ foot drop as well. That isn't even taking into account how Ulic hadn't dueled in 13 years.

Another difference that is important to note, is that Ulic being permanently severed from the Force for 13 years is in no way the same thing as having your Force powers blocked by sorcery temporarily.

Wank Nox by all means but comparing Paladius to Sylvar is way too far.

Last edited by AncientPower on Oct 27th, 2015 at 02:17 PM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 02:15 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

All Ulic was trying to do was fight defensively. I'm not sure if he was necessarily incapable of doing more than that, or if he just chose not to. Djem So relies on swift counterattacks so I'd think Ulic maintaining such a sturdy defence without issue supports the idea he could have mounted a counterattack if he wanted to, given it's one of the core philosophies of his form that he was neglecting to use.

Also, for the record: in Nox's feat, was he completely and utterly blinded to the Force, and the equivalent of ten years past his physical prime?

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 02:15 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

No, Nox's connection was stated to be weakening. They weren't actually cut off from the Force at that point. That's not as fun to wank though.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 02:17 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I was unaware Nox defeated the Wrath. (please log in to view the image)

The evidence in question is:

"Since rising up from the Korriban Academy, Lord Skar has been Darth Thanaton’s apprentice. A valiant general and unparalleled lightsaber duelist, many have marveled that Skar has never moved against his master. In truth, Skar finds the life of a scheming Sith Lord distasteful, and prefers the more visceral thrill of battle to the political machinations of a Darth. But that is not to say that Skar lacks ambition, and he has been responsible for his fair number of betrayals and dead rivals over the years."

Originally posted by AncientPower
You forgot to mention how Ulic wasn't trying to win. The whole time he'd been splitting his focus between defending against Sylvar and convincing her to let go of her anger. Also Ulic had just days before survived a fall that was like a 100+ foot drop as well. That isn't even taking into account how Ulic hadn't dueled in 13 years.

Another difference that is important to note, is that Ulic being permanently severed from the Force for 13 years is in no way the same thing as having your Force powers blocked by sorcery temporarily.

Wank Nox by all means but comparing Paladius to Sylvar is way too far.

I didn't forget to mention it, there's no indication that he possibly could win. So assuming there's was a possibility that he could is idiotic. Sylvar was wasting time talking back to him, so it's not like he was the only one not totally focused on dueling.

Yeah yeah, Ulic was hampered and shit. Cry me a river. Nox was also ridiculously out of her prime. Nox was also an effing slave, she was probably ridiculously less physically fit and well-nourished than Ulic was.

Ulic had plenty of time to get used to not having the Force. Whereas Nox had seconds to adjust. Given Kreia's comments about how debilitating getting cut off from the Force was, it was likely very disorientating to Nox.

And comparing Ulic's performance to Nox's is going to far. Ulic spent half the fight flat out running away, while Nox b*tchslapped Paladius while standing her ground.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2015 02:27 PM