KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Forum Suggestions...

Forum Suggestions...
Started by: Raoul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Forum Suggestions...

Alrighty, if you'll look at the top of the Superman Forum, you'll see that it's been handed over to moi. This thread is for you guys to give your suggestions about what we can do to improve the forum itself, and maybe even improve traffic a bit.

So, fire away...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 04:37 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Bring back good ol' "Superman VS Go... I said nothing!

Congrats!

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 05:29 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Paola
Bring back good ol' "Superman VS Go... I said nothing!

Congrats!

lol, thx

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 05:31 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

I'll post in here

Supes is one of my fave DC characters

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 05:39 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I will post

how about an off topic thread

agree with Paola about Supes vs. threads

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 06:42 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Ok, an off topic thread will be done, i see Bada has one already in the Batman section.

I don't like Superman Vs Goku as a fight, but as far as comparisons with other characters go, maybe something could be done...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 09:04 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

if more threads of quality get started, and arn't just sad attempts to discredit supes. i'll post

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 12:02 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by jalek moye
if more threads of quality get started, and arn't just sad attempts to discredit supes. i'll post

well as far as that goes. i don't mind intelligent debate, but this isn't a vs, and i'll have to come down harder on people trying to spread lies about the big guy...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 02:00 PM
Badabing
Karen

Have a special thread which shows Superman flying ftl.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 02:36 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Badabing
Have a special thread which shows Superman flying ftl.

good thinking batman.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 03:42 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

-Allow Goku vs Superman ---- This will stop all the new thread that gets open on this same subject over and over again. wink

-Off-Topic section sounds good

-and discussion on superman's speed I don't know if it's just me but that seems to popup more than Goku vs Superman

All the above will make it more active but might also create problems.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 03:44 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by kgkg
-Allow Goku vs Superman ---- This will stop all the new thread that gets open on this same subject over and over again. wink

-Off-Topic section sounds good

-and discussion on superman's speed I don't know if it's just me but that seems to popup more than Goku vs Superman

All the above will make it more active but might also create problems.

i'l keep a tight reign on things.

I'm really not a fan of the Goku Vs Superman thing. The flying and such, could almost be like a respect thread with more discussion. just no bloody trolling...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 03:49 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

You could make a Superman's abilities - Discussion thread, or something similar, where we could shut down myths about Superman not being FTL and discuss what he is capable of in general. Similar to a respect thread, but not quite, since it could include discussion about his villains, history etc.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 04:10 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

i'll keep posting on here, as supes is my fav character, followed by cyclops. it seems we have alot in common raoul, lol. congrats on getting this board by the way. perhaps we can have a thread that is dedicated to discussion solely about superman's powers, perhaps called "power discussion" or something. that way, people hopefully won't troll the respect thread much and instead bring their thoughts about his powers to that thread, where people who know what they're talking about can dismantle their crappy arguments.

honestly, i don't see any other characters respect thread invaded the same way the superman one is, its a shame really.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 04:14 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

gah, philosophia beat me to that suggestion, haha. CURSES! FOILED AGAIN! i'll get you yet....wink

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 04:15 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Philosophía
You could make a Superman's abilities - Discussion thread, or something similar, where we could shut down myths about Superman not being FTL and discuss what he is capable of in general. Similar to a respect thread, but not quite, since it could include discussion about his villains, history etc.

yeah. thats exactly what i was thinking.

Originally posted by emporerpants
i'll keep posting on here, as supes is my fav character, followed by cyclops. it seems we have alot in common raoul, lol. congrats on getting this board by the way. perhaps we can have a thread that is dedicated to discussion solely about superman's powers, perhaps called "power discussion" or something. that way, people hopefully won't troll the respect thread much and instead bring their thoughts about his powers to that thread, where people who know what they're talking about can dismantle their crappy arguments.

honestly, i don't see any other characters respect thread invaded the same way the superman one is, its a shame really.

lol, and thanks.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 05:51 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

How about a sub forum JUST devoted to Chris Reeves movies , while the main Supes forum devoted to Routh and the comics?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 07:00 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
How about a sub forum JUST devoted to Chris Reeves movies , while the main Supes forum devoted to Routh and the comics?

hmm. i doubt we'd be allowed that. though we can have movie threads. i don't see a problem with having reeve threads on the main forum, tbh...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 07:11 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Raoul
hmm. i doubt we'd be allowed that. though we can have movie threads. i don't see a problem with having reeve threads on the main forum, tbh...

cool

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 07:32 PM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Raoul

good thinking batman.
Clark, always the boyscout.

stick out tongue

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 11:52 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote