KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Doom Eternal GOAT

Doom Eternal GOAT
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doom Eternal GOAT

If you haven't played it you're missing out. thumb up 🥰

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2023 07:34 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

These newer Dooms aren't really like classic Doom, They're more arena shooter's

even more so no manual saving like the classic...fail.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2023 01:53 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I agree, I prefer the new ones to the old ones. I'd even argue Eternal is the best FPS of all time. Better even then any of the Halo's, Half-Life 1 & 2, Counter-Strike: GO, and even CoD: Modern Warfare 1 & 2.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 16th, 2023 11:37 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kaz is clearly a hater. 🤗

Ultra-Violence is kicking my ass as is, can't imagine doing Nightmare for my first time like many brag about.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2023 01:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Kaz is clearly a hater. 🤗

Wow...your on the ball today.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2023 03:53 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

As luck would have it, my Xbox started acting up. Random shut downs. Ruled out the power supply.

Tried a system restore, the sysrem has stayed on since while redownloading games, did lock up once though while updating Windows Store.

Will test a gaming session today, worst case I'll need to buy anorher console.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2023 12:52 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seems ok now knock on wood. Thank goodness for cloud syncing.

Starting to get the hang of it, just took down a group including a few Caco's and an Arachnatron. Opted for the Glory Kill speed boost rune because I glory kill all the time anyways, more speed = better survivability.

Last edited by cdtm on Jun 18th, 2023 at 03:16 PM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2023 03:14 PM
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
These newer Dooms aren't really like classic Doom, They're more arena shooter's

even more so no manual saving like the classic...fail.
Just FYI I don't agree that you are a "hater", lol. Obviously you don't like them better then the classics, which I'm guessing is because it didn't take the run-n-gun approach of the originals which is a common complaint. However I'm curious, do you enjoy the new ones, even if you don't think they're as good as the OG's?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 21st, 2023 06:57 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote