KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Animation Versus Thread

What do you think is better?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Aladdin 23 46.00%
The Lion King 27 54.00%
Total: 50 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Animation Versus Thread
Started by: buzzlightyear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

Finding Nemo vs: The Lion King

If you choose one animated film, what will you see? Finding Nemo or The Lion King? Why?

Please use this thread for any Versus or Comparison related chat.

Thank you.

Last edited by lil bitchiness on Nov 12th, 2005 at 04:10 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 09:43 PM
buzzlightyear is currently offline Click here to Send buzzlightyear a Private Message Find more posts by buzzlightyear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would defintly choose Finding Nemo over The Lion King any time every day. I think Finding Nemo had better animation and better characters. I didn't like The Lion King that much, but Finding Nemo was the best movie ever. Finding Nemo is my favorite movie of all time.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 09:43 PM
buzzlightyear is currently offline Click here to Send buzzlightyear a Private Message Find more posts by buzzlightyear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Don't you mean Lion King 1 and a half....Anyways I would see Lion King 1 and a half because I haven't seen it yet!!!

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 09:44 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by buzzlightyear
I would defintly choose Finding Nemo over The Lion King any time every day. I think Finding Nemo had better animation and better characters.

There's no comparing regular Disney work to PIXAR. This is just an unfair comparison.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 10:12 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

i thought there was already a thread about this

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 10:19 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_mamba01
Deadly Viper

EDIT
They are totally differnt. but the Lion King is fifty times as good as nemo.
NEMO SUCKED

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Last edited by Kes on Mar 6th, 2004 at 11:24 AM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 10:20 PM
black_mamba01 is currently offline Click here to Send black_mamba01 a Private Message Find more posts by black_mamba01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_mamba01
Deadly Viper

The lion king anyday. Finding nemo sucked. Tryhard humour. They tried to aim some of their jokes to teenagers, [...] EDIT [...]
they are totally differnt movies.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Last edited by Kes on Mar 6th, 2004 at 11:25 AM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 10:22 PM
black_mamba01 is currently offline Click here to Send black_mamba01 a Private Message Find more posts by black_mamba01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

hmmm, right now i'll watch Finding nemo again ( cause i've only seen it 3 times).
But once i've had my fill, i'll choose Lion King anyday.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 10:58 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Orlando Bloom03
Don't you mean Lion King 1 and a half....Anyways I would see Lion King 1 and a half because I haven't seen it yet!!!

Nope. I meaning the first one.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:33 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
There's no comparing regular Disney work to PIXAR. This is just an unfair comparison.

Don't care mad

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:33 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by black_mamba01
EDIT
They are totally differnt. but the Lion King is fifty times as good as nemo.
NEMO SUCKED

What did u say? I think Nemo is a million, trillion, infinity times better than Lion King.

EDIT

Last edited by Kes on Mar 6th, 2004 at 11:34 AM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:34 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
The lion king anyday. Finding nemo sucked. Tryhard humour. They tried to aim some of their jokes to teenagers,[...] EDIT [...] , they are totally differnt movies.

Don't even say it again. mad

OR ELSE evil face evil face evil face

Last edited by Kes on Mar 6th, 2004 at 11:27 AM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:35 PM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by fini
hmmm, right now i'll watch Finding nemo again ( cause i've only seen it 3 times).
But once i've had my fill, i'll choose Lion King anyday.

But I'll choose Nemo any day

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:36 PM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
The lion king anyday. Finding nemo sucked. Tryhard humour. They tried to aim some of their jokes to teenagers, [...] EDIT [...], they are totally differnt movies.

All the PIXAR movies have a handful of adult themed jokes, since these movies are certainly not just for kids. It's pretty much an on going thing.

Last edited by Kes on Mar 6th, 2004 at 11:28 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 01:58 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OBloommyday
da stylist

i was only 5 when lion king came out eek!

i like hakuna matata song so I pick Lion King big grin

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 02:48 AM
OBloommyday is currently offline Click here to Send OBloommyday a Private Message Find more posts by OBloommyday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neovssmith

i think LION KING was on a grander scale and landscape, which makes it topnotch. on the other hand, NEMO was smart and witty comedy cartoon. Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:00 AM
neovssmith is currently offline Click here to Send neovssmith a Private Message Find more posts by neovssmith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow link
aka mr terwilleger

SPIRITED AWAY IS BETTER THAN BOTH OF THEM COMBINED

but i would go for lion king over nemo deffinatelycoz lion king was so much more moving and had such great imagery

WORLD JUGGLING DAY JUNE 19

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 06:07 AM
shadow link is currently offline Click here to Send shadow link a Private Message Find more posts by shadow link Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Lion King is and will ever be the best animated disney movie created. Nemo trails behind.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 08:00 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chez
Corporal-Captain

I enjoyed both, but probably I'd choose The Lion King. I like the voice cast better, I like the music and the imagery, and I used to watch it when I was a kid, so it's always going to be sort of special... big grin

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 08:13 AM
chez is currently offline Click here to Send chez a Private Message Find more posts by chez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

well, even though I feel they arent comparible in any way.. I'd have to say Lion King (not 1 and 1/2, the original) because the music was just great. Everything was well animated and designed.... unfortunately I dont really like cartoons with just animals in em, but like I said the music was really good

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:53 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote