KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Michelle MacLaren To Direct Wonder Woman

Michelle MacLaren To Direct Wonder Woman
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Warning Michelle MacLaren To Direct Wonder Woman

Old Post Nov 24th, 2014 11:34 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good choice

Old Post Nov 24th, 2014 11:49 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

don;t like this choice at all so i hope she can assuage my fears

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 05:54 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
Good choice

thumb up Yeah, and supposedly she is the co writer for the movie. Couldn't be more happy. Michelle has proven herself.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 07:16 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Golgo13
thumb up Yeah, and supposedly she is the co writer for the movie. Couldn't be more happy. Michelle has proven herself.

Has she written anything good before?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 08:50 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Has she written anything good before?

Nothing major, but she's going to have a writing team behind her. It's her directing skills that are important.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 10:03 AM
krisblaze

Then why couldn't you be more happy?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 10:29 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

She's an award winner actress with extreme talent. I'm happy.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 11:18 AM
krisblaze

She's not acting?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 11:27 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

She's an award winner actress with extreme talent. I'm happy.

What?

you've gone off the deep end, Michelle MacLaren is a producer, director, Production manager & Writer. Not sure where you got she's been an actor.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 11:52 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Ooops. I meant director/producer. Calm down.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 11:57 AM
krisblaze

Okay.

So back to the original question.

What has she written?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 12:39 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by krisblaze
Okay.

So back to the original question.

What has she written?

Like I said, nothing major. It's her directing that I'm excited about. Plus, she's not writing this alone. She'll have a team.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 12:42 PM
krisblaze

Like I said, nothing major. It's her directing that I'm excited about. Plus, she's not writing this alone. She'll have a team.

Okay, so nothing major.

But what has she written?

Obviously "you couldn't be more excited" for a reason. What is that reason?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 01:26 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

She directed episodes of Breaking Bad if I remember correctly

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 03:43 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kaz is perfect, you must realize he never makes a mistake. His calculations are cold and precise, as you know movies are rocket science.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 04:00 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

So a completely inexperienced director just to appease no one... thumb up can't support this.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 04:17 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Michelle? .... But... that sounds like a woman's name...

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 04:53 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Getting directors who've worked on quality TV shows and/or indie films has paid off greatly for Marvel. Still, they all had some feature experience. That's the only thing missing from Michelle Mclaren's body of work, a feature length film.

I hope this isn't just a symbolic hire, like when Brenda Chapman was hired to direct BRAVE for Disney/PIXAR (first female animation director for PIXAR's first female centered film), only to get fired halfway through.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 07:15 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by pym-ftw
So a completely inexperienced director just to appease no one... thumb up can't support this.

Inexperienced? She's an emmy winner for her brilliant work on Breaking Bad, she did awesome episodes of Game of Thrones and she helped in the development of shows like Walking Dead and the X-Files.

She's certainly not inexperienced when it comes to directing a production. In fact, I'd say directing television is even more difficult in some aspects than a big budget film.

Only thing I'm worried about now is Gal Gadot's performance.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 07:30 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote