KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » RIP Alan Rickman

RIP Alan Rickman
Started by: jaden101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

RIP Alan Rickman

Hans Gruber is dead

:-(

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 01:06 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The Sheriff of Nottingham and the Metatron, too.

RIP.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 02:21 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Very sad news.

R.I.P Severus.

He was the bravest man I ever knew.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 04:12 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Worvan, you shall be avenged!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 04:31 PM
NewLanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

There goes Galaxy quest 2

Also a big F_uck you to Emma Watson capitalizing off his death to promote her standings in her ideological circles. May she get cancer and suffer like he did.

Last edited by Henry_Pym on Jan 14th, 2016 at 06:26 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 06:21 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

WAKE ME UP

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 08:09 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
There goes Galaxy quest 2

Also a big F_uck you to Emma Watson capitalizing off his death to promote her standings in her ideological circles. May she get cancer and suffer like he did.

Yeah, awful to honour him by talking about what he actually believed...

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 08:35 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 08:41 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, awful to honour him by talking about what he actually believed...
you don't honor someone by putting an ideology infront of their deeds. You're an ideologue so I don't expect you to understand that.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 09:29 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

you don't honor someone by putting an ideology infront of their deeds. You're an ideologue so I don't expect you to understand that.

Not "an" ideology. Their ideology.

I know it sucks for you, but he wasn't a bigot, and I think it's good of Emma Watson to point that out and honour him.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 09:30 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by NewLanceWindu
By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Worvan, you shall be avenged!

thumb up

An underrated flick and performance

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 10:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Not "an" ideology. Their ideology.

I know it sucks for you, but he wasn't a bigot, and I think it's good of Emma Watson to point that out and honour him.
that isn't changing what I said.

Modern feminism is a bigoted group, He can have any belief he wants, but he wasn't an advocate, it was tasteless and an appeal to her shaky standing in the UN.

Hell I even googled his feminist activity, he used feminism to market a period piece he was in.

Last edited by Henry_Pym on Jan 14th, 2016 at 11:09 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 11:06 PM
Bardock42

Okay, so we can all agree that he was pro-feminism. And Emma Watson (among other tweets and tributes by her, and as someone who knew him personally) pointing out his positive stance on social justice is by no means disrespectful.

In fact it is the opposite, and most definitely doesn't justify ill wishes of cancer on her, on the other hand the one wishing cancer on another person, out of the blue, in a thread about someone who just died because of cancer, is disrespectful and should feel ashamed.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 11:45 PM
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Okay, so we can all agree that Henry_Pym here is a jackass?

God forbid Emma Watson, someone who actually knew the man on a personal level, posts about something he actually said. She also tweeted a heartfelt condolence and retweeted everything positive people were saying about him. But no...let's not mention that and just wish cancer (wtf?) on someone because she's a feminist.

Modern feminism is a bigoted group.

You're lumping a diverse group together for your own one-sided views. There are feminists and then you have the Tumblrina feminazis. There's a big difference.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 01:51 AM
NewLanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Tzeentch
WAKE ME UP
CANT WAKE UP

WHY IS EVERYONE COOL DYING

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 02:39 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Okay, so we can all agree that he was pro-feminism. And Emma Watson (among other tweets and tributes by her, and as someone who knew him personally) pointing out his positive stance on social justice is by no means disrespectful.

In fact it is the opposite, and most definitely doesn't justify ill wishes of cancer on her, on the other hand the one wishing cancer on another person, out of the blue, in a thread about someone who just died because of cancer, is disrespectful and should feel ashamed.
cry harder
Okay, so we can all agree that Henry_Pym here is a jackass?

God forbid Emma Watson, someone who actually knew the man on a personal level, posts about something he actually said. She also tweeted a heartfelt condolence and retweeted everything positive people were saying about him. But no...let's not mention that and just wish cancer (wtf?) on someone because she's a feminist.

You're lumping a diverse group together for your own one-sided views. There are feminists and then you have the Tumblrina feminazis. There's a big difference.
calm down *****

She is a multi-millionaire who complains she isn't paid enough. She is a human cancer on the good name of real feminism which the world could truly use in many countries.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 02:54 AM
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

cry harder calm down *****

She is a multi-millionaire who complains she isn't paid enough. She is a human cancer on the good name of real feminism which the world could truly use in many countries.

She's fighting for equality all across the board. Even as a celebrity there are many cases of the men being paid more for the same job. At that point it's not about the money itself but "why do I get less for the same thing".

Get bent.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 03:08 AM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

She's fighting for equality all across the board. Even as a celebrity there are many cases of the men being paid more for the same job. At that point it's not about the money itself but "why do I get less for the same thing".

Get bent.
and that's equal to children getting acid thrown in their face for daring to read.

Yeah, you first

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 03:10 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

What does any of this have to actually do with Alan Rickman being dead?

Are you people autistic?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 05:41 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Why is Alan Rickman dead, dead I though magic was supposed to fix everything.

Dracula, David Bowie, and now Hans Gruber, is this the planet's way of getting revenge.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 05:54 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote