KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-Force Movie

X-Force Movie
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

X-Force Movie

Kick-Ass 2 writer/director Jeff Wadlow to write the X-Force movie and he may direct as well

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...-direct-x-force

Old Post Jul 13th, 2013 04:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jul 13th, 2013 09:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Now Apocalypse is more within the realm of possibility... Yes!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2013 06:01 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I read that this has been in development since March

odd that its been quiet until now.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 02:45 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this could work depending on the cast and script

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 15th, 2013 09:22 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I know Cable is the leader but i'm sure they'll focus on Deadpool for some reason.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2013 06:25 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Sigh, yeah.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2013 08:07 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
I know Cable is the leader but i'm sure they'll focus on Deadpool for some reason.

they could, yeah

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 06:51 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Jeff Wadlow & Mark Millar On X-FORCE; Confirm Five Member Line-Up

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...E/news/?a=84058

Old Post Jul 24th, 2013 04:46 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Mark Miller Teasers characters?

quote:
"I can't officially say, but I think it's always wise to go back to the beginning of something," Millar told Crave Online. "Marvel is very good like that, going back to the first issues and looking at what made it work. Don't look at number 650, look at number 1."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2013 04:24 AM
Salthasha

is it slated as a movie or a series is it done by Disney or by Fox?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2013 02:33 AM
Salthasha is currently offline Click here to Send Salthasha a Private Message Find more posts by Salthasha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

So with the apocalypse movie set for next year, still have yet to hear anything new about x-force, I was guessing it would've came out around the same time but I guess fox is planning to release afterwards

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 07:12 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Classic X-Force or Modern X-Force?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 07:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Fox has gone completely quiet on this project.

So I'm guessing it's no longer in the works.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 11:14 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/06/...k-burner-at-fox

Article doesn't say for sure that it is no longer in works and liefeld just created the original series and not really hands on with the movie adaption, guess for now it's in limbo until the apocalypse movie...I am surprised fox isn't trying to do what paramount does for the avenger and establish a whole franchise around the x-men, even though they are doing a separate gambit movie...guess they feel only wolverine and gambit is the only thing people would want to see and nothing else....

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 06:49 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

They could always get back to this movie after the Deadpool movie.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 09:21 AM
Shadow_King
-

oh ya forgot they finally going ahead with the Deadpool movie, maybe that's the plan and Deadpool will create the x-force team

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 03:50 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Looks like its still happening, Some concept art......based on the 90's run

http://therealstanlee.com/x-force-film-in-the-works

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 02:34 AM
Shadow_King
-

I am quite surprised they will be going with cable, thought they would have this as a Wolverine led team, but nonetheless I can't wait for this to hit the big screen

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 04:47 AM