KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Apollo Moon Landings Fake

Apollo Moon Landings Fake
Started by: AgentJay04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AgentJay04

Apollo Moon Landings Fake

I read an article about the Moon Landings fake. I don't doubt them but I just wanna see you guys' opinions.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2015 04:11 PM
AgentJay04 is currently offline Click here to Send AgentJay04 a Private Message Find more posts by AgentJay04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Old Post Jun 5th, 2015 04:46 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Race to the moon was a ploy to bankrupt Russia during the cold war. It worked. We have been to the moon, but not on the missions that were known to us.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 02:02 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Color me intrigued.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 12:54 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

The real conspiracy is who is trying so hard to convince people it's fake?

It strikes me as an attempt to convince people that there's a controlling power- one capable of great feats of artifice decades ahead of the time, actually more difficult and expensive than going to the moon (which is, after all, while fairly hard, a relatively *simple* task, make giant rocket, go up, come back), and capable of holding up to techniques from fifty years later- that can watch them and manipulate their reality. Why? It seems likely as a way to make people distrustful and paranoid. If they can make you doubt something big like that, then they can try and make you distrust smaller things- as a way to manipulate you and make you think what you want.

So doubt those who push the fake story.

(Btw, one of my pet peeves: People who claim to be conspiracy theorists who doubt stuff, but then just latch on to other people's conspiracy theories without questioning or doubting)

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 06:41 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

DID YOU KNOW THERE'S A PENIS ON THE LITTLE MERMAID BOX??!!

MIND, BLOWN!!!!

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 01:16 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think it is fake, I think in a way we have the Soviets to thank for it actually. It's been shown in the past that if the country is motivated in the right way it can make tremendous progress in a relatively short amount of time. Take WW2, before the war our army was not even in the top 15 in the world at the time. But when we get pissed off over being attacked and start up..we become #1 in terms of military.

Likewise, when scientists here saw proof the Soviets were ahead of us in the space race they dramatically stepped up their game.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 05:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

i dont know about fake but i have a question or two about the moon landing itself,
the first is why the flag is flying and not hanging down due to the gravity (low yes but constant so whats up with that). is it just vibrations or kinetic energy causing the fabric to movie ?

the second: some area's of the shuttle whhere lit and others wernt at doffrent angles but in the same general direction of the sun

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 12:52 PM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demon of Heaven

It's all fake. Any real look into into shows how much bullshit there really is

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 12:43 AM
Demon of Heaven is currently offline Click here to Send Demon of Heaven a Private Message Find more posts by Demon of Heaven Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote